Local beer, great food, and amazing landscapes. Germany is a must-see for all travelers to Europe. Getting a visa for the German and Schengen areas of Europe is a requirement for citizens of Mozambique. You can begin getting your visa by filling out our online application. We will then set up a required interview for you at an appropriate German Visa Application center.
Germany (Schengen) Visa | Answers to Visa Questions
What's the maximum stay while holding a visa?
90 days Per Entry. So be sure to schedule your trip within this amount of days.
How much is a visa anyway?
EUR 60. But, you'll need to pay for the application review as well.
- Standard Processing, the total for application review will be USD 25.00.
- Travelers that select Rush Processing will be charged USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing USD 80.00.
What form of documents and personal info do they need for the application?
- Hotel/Lodging Reservation/Host Letter - Show officials you have a resting spot during your vacation.
- Proof of Sufficient Money - Provide information that you will be able to pay for yourself during your stay in Germany (Schengen) area.
- Passport Photos - Always bring at least two copies. Colored only. No exceptions.
- Payment Information - For application processing, we can take PayPal or a credit/debit card.
- Final Page of Passport Scan (if required) - If needed, show the last page of the passport.
- Medical Insurance - Your medical policy for travel must have a minimum of EUR 30,000 coverage per traveler.
- Valid Passport - Three empty passport stamp pages. 6 months validity or more from arrival day.
What's the processing time for my application?
Choose how fast you want us to process your application:
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will be finished within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will be finished within 6 Business Days.
Embassies and consulates usually take around 5 business days to review and approve your visa application after your in-person interview is complete.
Do I have to have a visa to enter Germany and the Schengen region?
If you are a Mozambique resident, you will have to have a visa to get into Germany.
I have a visa. Does that mean I can get into Germany automatically?
For almost all travelers, yes. But, the final determination is up to customs officials at the port of entry.
How many times may I fly or cross over into Germany with a visa?
You will be allowed Single Entry into a port of entry.
How long do I have to use my visa before it goes bad?
Plan your vacation before your visa ceases to be valid. Utilize the visa within 180 days after arrival to be sure it is valid.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa | Citizen of Mozambique Application
iVisa helps thousands of tourists every year travel all around the globe. Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime. Start by completing the online application, and we will assist you the rest of the way. Our goal is to help you obtain your visa quickly and securely.