With its awesome cityscapes and historic country castles, Germany is a must-see for any traveler to Europe. Nepal citizens will need a visa to get into Germany (Schengen area). Once you apply, you will go through an interview process before you can receive your visa.
Let us help. Fill out our online application, and we will not only give you a Preparation Guide to ensure you get your visa, but we will also set up a visa interview for you with the designated Germany Visa processing center; that way, you do not have to worry about it.
Germany (Schengen) Visa | Questions Answered about Visa, Interview
How much will the visa end up costing?
Below are the costs of processing your application.
- Standard Processing -USD 51.99.
- Rush Processing -USD 91.99
- Super Rush Processing - USD 148.99.
When you go in to interview, once approved, you'll need to pay around EUR 60.00 for your visa.
How long will it take to process the German visa application?
Varies based on your choices--
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Days.
- Rush processing will be completed within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing is best for those who need a visa fast. It processes within 6 Business Days.
5 days after the interview, you should be able to pick up your visa.
Do I need a visa to travel to Germany and the Schengen area?
Yes. Nepal citizens need a visa.
What information is required to fill out the application and for the interview?
- Trip Information - Provide evidence you have booked a hotel or are staying with a friend. Also, show you have plans to leave Germany and the Schengen region before your visa's expiration date.
- Funding - You'll need to have money to support yourself during the trip. Also, medical insurance is required at a minimum of EUR 30,000.
- Passport Information - Two colored passport photos will be necessary. You also need 3 blank stamp pages as well as your passport bio page to confirm your identity. The passport must be good for at least six more months after the day you arrive in Germany (Schengen) area. Sometimes, you may need to also scan and upload the last page of your passport.
- For work/business - Provide an official letter stating you are going to Germany for work or school.
What's the maximum stay while traveling with a visa?
90 days Per Entry. You must leave before your visa expires.
Is there a time that is best to apply for a visa?
It's best to start the visa process at least one month before you travel. But, do not get one earlier than three months since it will expire in three months.
Is the visa for Germany (Schengen) a single-entry or multiple-entry visa?
It is a Single Entry visa. If it's a single-entry visa, you can only enter the country one time.
How many days is my visa good for from the time it is issued?
Travel with the visa before 180 days after arrival to be positive that it remains valid for traveling.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa | Citizens of Nepal Traveling
Nepal to Germany; what a trip! We can help make the process easier. So, no matter where you may be on Earth, you can complete the online visa application and let us guide you the rest of the way.