Citizens of Qatar who plan to visit the Germany or Schengen regions of Europe will have to purchase a visa to enter the region. You will be required to fill out an application and then go to an interview at the consulate before you are approved for a temporary visitor visa.
Luckily, iVisa can help you. You have the ability to fill out your visa application online with us, and we will not only set up the interview for you, but we will also give you a free Preparation Guide when you finish checking out.
Germany (Schengen) Visa | Answers to Visa Questions
What type of documents and personal info do you need for the application?
- Final Page of Passport Scan (if required) - If needed, show the last page of the passport.
- Hotel/Lodging Reservation or Letter from Host - Where are you staying? Provide this official information.
- Proof of Funds - Provide information that you can survive on your trip.
- Passport Picture - Colored only. No exceptions.
- Payment Information - PayPal or credit cards work well for iVisa's portion of the visa process.
- Medical Insurance - It is required you get a medical insurance plan for your trip to the Germany (Schengen) area for up to EUR 30,000.
- Passport Pages - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen region.
How long can I stay in the Schengen Area with a visa for Germany (Schengen)?
You'll have up to 90 days Per Entry to conduct your trip.
What's the standard cost of a Germany (Schengen) visa?
Prices for processing your application vary based on your speed selection. Then, you will be charged around EUR 60 after your interview is complete for the visa.
- If you decide to choose Standard Processing, the processing total will be USD 25.00.
- Travelers that select Rush Processing will be charged USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing is priced at USD 80.00.
How long does iVisa take to process the visa application and set up my interview?
It depends on the speed you select during checkout:
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will be finished within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will be finished within 6 Business Days.
Then, show up on your interview date. Most tourists have to wait around 5 business days to get their visa after the interview process.
Do I have to have a visa to enter Germany and the Schengen region?
If you are from Qatar, you will need a visa to fly into or land in Germany.
Does holding a visa absolutely mean I will get into Germany (Schengen)?
Once you arrive, the customs officials at immigration will determine if you are allowed in the country. Normally, this is not an issue for almost all travelers.
How many times may I fly or cross over into Germany with a visa?
You will be granted a Single Entry through any port of entry.
What's the expiration date of my visa?
Plan your vacation before your visa ceases to be valid. Utilize the visa within 180 days after arrival to be sure it is valid.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa | Citizen of Qatar Application
Whether you are going for Oktoberfest or just to explore Germany's rich history, you can do so by starting here at iVisa. Simply fill out an online application form to start the visa process, and we will assist you with the rest.
If you need further help, feel free to contact our staff 24/7. Have a safe trip.