Taking a trip to Germany may imply a visa application process. According to Germany’s visa policy, there are a little over 100 countries whose citizens need a visa to enter Germany.
Germany is a Schengen Area country, meaning that travelling from Ecuador you’ll be asked for a Germany Schengen Visa for citizens of Ecuador. .
iVisa.com can be of help with the application process if you are eligible for one. In case you are interested in knowing more about the Germany Schengen Visa for the citizens of Ecuador, we recommend that you read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is a vaccination required to enter the country?
A COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for citizens of Ecuador who want to enter Germany; and the last vaccination dose must have been received at least 14 days before travelling. Not yet vaccinated people from Ecuador, may only be allowed in the country if showing proof of urgent need.
PCR Test required to enter the country?
Yes, to enter the country it is asked to show a valid and ‘negative’ PCR test, taken within 72 hours from flight departure to Germany (for all passengers aged 12 or above).
Quarantine required upon arrival to the country?
No, there is no quarantine requirement to enter Germany Keep reading below for more from iVisa.com on the Germany Schengen Visa for the citizens of Ecuador.
As an Ecuadorian citizen, do I have to apply for a Schengen visa to visit Germany?
Yes. The citizens of Ecuador are listed among the nationalities that must acquire a Germany Schengen Visa for the citizens of Ecuador before going to Germany.
Is the Germany Schengen visa available online?
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible to get online. Only the German consulate in the Dominican Republic can issue a Germany Schengen Visa for the citizens of Ecuador for you. But we can help! iVisa.com provides assistance with the application form you are required to submit when you go to the consulate.
Based on the information you give us; we will send you a completed application form. We will also coordinate your interview and send you a thorough preparation guide so that you can get ready for it.
What are the requirements for a Germany Schengen visa?
When applying for a Germany Schengen Visa for the citizens of Ecuador, you will need:
- Passport, the validity of the passport has to be of a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date. You should also make sure that there are at least 3 blank pages available for stamping:
- A passport scan of the information page.
- A scan of the passport’s last page, if applicable.
- Airline confirmation.
- Accommodation details, anything that proves where you are going to stay whilst in Germany.
- Proof of sufficient funds, according to Germany’s visa policy, you are required to have at least €45 per day. You can use cash, credit cards, and cheques. A guarantee letter from a host is accepted too. Depending on the Schengen Area country, that amount may differ.
- E-mail address, the document you apply for online arrives via e-mail in PDF format.
- Online payment. Credit or debit cards, Alipay, or WeChat.
What are the timings and costs of my application?
That is for you to decide. iVisa.com gives you three options when it comes to the processing speed of your application. That way, you have some degree of control over the timeframe in which your document is ready. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – Ready within 10 Business Days - USD 25.00.
- Rush processing – 8 Business Days - USD 45.00.
- Super Rush processing – 6 Business Days - USD 80.00.
Please note that you will cover the cost of the Germany Schengen Visa when you go to the German consulate.
What is the validity of a Germany Schengen visa for the citizens of Ecuador?
The Germany Schengen Visa remains valid for 180 days after arrival. It’s a Single Entry visa and ensures a stay that cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely. For years we have been helping travelers with many sorts of travel requirements, with magnificent results to all our customers. Make sure to look at their testimonials in our reviews section.
Where could I find more information?
Connect with our customer service agents, who can help you 24/7. We can answer your questions about the Germany Schengen Visa for the citizens of Ecuador and any other visa processes. iVisa.com can help you with all your travel needs!
This West European country is packed with different types of activities for all types of travelers. However iVisa.com recommends the following must-do activities while in Germany, to get the best out of the food, culture and cities of this magnificent country:
- Visit the Berlin Wall: Get the closest experience to the everyday life and events of the tensions in the midst of the cold war during the 20th Century. Visit the exhibitions and get yourself a piece of the museum as a souvenir. Remember also to visit the different checkpoints around Berlin, as if you were traveling in the old divided city.
- View a football match in Munich: get into the energetic and frantic ambience of a Bundesliga match in the Allianz Arena. Enjoy the best of European footballers, crowd chants and the quality of a fantastic experience enjoying the wonderful game.
- Revisit world history in Nuremberg: after its dark past on the events of World War II, this German town became the epicenter of Human Rights development for the globe. Visit the iconic museum of the Nuremberg trials and marvel yourself with the beauty of the recently renovated Nuremberg Castle.