If you decide to travel to Germany, you will need to follow some health protocols. However, you don’t need to get vaccinated against covid before arrival. You have iVisa.com on your side, which means that you have the ideal partner to help you with the Germany Digital Registration, a mandatory health document.
We know that traveling during a pandemic seems unthinkable. Still, visiting Germany will be unforgettable. Continue reading about the Germany Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
Note: Since March 2022, the German Digital Registration on Entry is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I get the Germany Digital Registration with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the application form with personal details.
- Our experts will check your information and confirm it’s 100% correct.
- Expect the mandatory document in your email inbox.
- Show the Germany Digital Registration to health authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
- Only travelers from high risk areas must be fully vaccinated to enter Germany.
- Approved vaccines: Pfizer, Moderna, Nuvaxovid, AstraZeneca and Janssen
- Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the final dose of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 has been administered. Travelers who have received the Janssen vaccine must now also have received a second dose of an approved vaccine.
Let us explain Germany Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Germany?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12 traveling with a vaccinated adult
Which countries are considered high-risk areas?
- High-risk areas: None
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Germany?
- Quarantine requirement- unvaccinated arrivals from high risk areas only: 10 days with PCR on day 5.
What is the validity of the health document?
The Germany Digital Registration has a maximum validity of 1 days after arrival and allows a Single Entry. Once you have the document, you can stay in Germany for up to 90 days Per Entry.
Remember that you should get the hepatitis vaccine before your arrival in Germany. Continue exploring Germany Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
What information do I need?
You must have your health and trip details. Also, you need to have these requirements:
- A valid passport that has a maximum 6-month validity.
- An email address to receive the health document.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Stay safe and get the hepatitis vaccine before entering Germany. Let us discuss Germany Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
We have all the knowledge about Germany Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Check your information and select a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents, if required.
Upon arrival in Germany, you will need to display the Germany Digital Registration. Health authorities will request it.
Get the hepatitis vaccine before your trip to Germany and have a safe trip. Keep learning about Germany Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
100%! We have implemented strict security guidelines for all our travel processes.
Head to the comments section and confirm we have what you need. We can support you with the Germany Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Don’t hesitate to connect with our customer support agents who are available day and night. We can solve your doubts about the Germany Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Germany?
Explore the application page now!
Germany is an incredible country in Europe with lots of history to share. Go to Berlin, the capital, where you can find the famous Brandenburg Gate, which was modeled on the Acropolis in Athens. In 1791, King Frederick William II decided to build this monument, whichrises to 26 meters. It includes the Quadriga, an incredible sculpture showing a four-horse chariot carrying the goddess of victory. The gate has six columns that form passages. Four of them used to serve regular traffic, and the other ones were used only by the royals.
Continue with the Cologne Cathedral located near the Rhine river. The high gothic masterpiece started its construction back in 1248. It was one of the most ambitious projects in the Middle Ages. It has 56 massive pillars, and it covers over 6,166 square meters. Check the Reliquary of the Three Kings, an art piece in gold designed by Nicholas of Verdun.
Apply for the Germany Digital Registration now.