Visiting Germany from Belgium is made easier with the new rules and norms announced by the government of Germany. If you are also visiting this country from Belgium, you need to understand how citizens of Belgium can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
According to these newly developed rules, you need to provide a negative test report for Coronavirus if you have stayed in the high-risk areas for the last ten days. You also need to register your details in a Digital Registration Form before entering the country.
You can apply for this form by yourself online, but the procedure can be tedious. You can save your time and effort for packing your bags by taking advantage of the unrivaled services of iVisa.com. We have a bunch of experienced professionals who work 24/7 to assist our customers in getting their documents fast and easy.
Our team has also created an application form that must be filled out by you to provide your correct information. You can fill out this form while sipping your favorite cup of coffee at your convenience.
To explore more about how citizens of Belgium can enter Germany during Coronavirus, you can check the following section:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Digital Registration Form?
A Digital Registration Form is an essential document that must be filled out if you are planning a trip to Germany from another country. This is the most important factor that you must keep in find if you are looking for how citizens of Belgium can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
Apply Now to get your form ready.
Can I get more information about the quarantine requirements?
Along with the form, you must know other requirements to understand how citizens of Belgium can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
If you are coming from another country, it is essential to quarantine yourself at home for ten days.
Find Out more about the self-isolation requirements before traveling to the country.
What are the options for the processing time and cost for the application for an Online Entry Form?
Association with iVisa.com offers you three customized options for the processing time and cost for the application for an Online Entry Form. Depending on your requirements, you can select one.
To get an idea about these options, you can check the below description:
- Standard Processing Time (USD 20.00): You can obtain your Entry Form in an average time (24 hours) by paying an affordable cost.
- Rush Processing Time (USD 35.00): You can receive your document a little faster (4 hours) by paying a little higher cost.
- Super Rush Processing Time (USD 60.00): You can get your form in the shortest possible time (30 minutes) by paying the highest cost.
Do I need to have certain items to register in an Online Entry Form?
Yes, when you apply with iVisa.com for an Online Entry Form, you just need a few items that can be arranged easily:
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months of validity and its scanned copy to provide your information.
- A valid email address to get your form online.
- Your favorite payment option like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card to pay the processing fee.
Navigate here to explore more about the items required for the registration.
What is the procedure to follow to register in an Online Entry Form with iVisa.com?
When you utilize iVisa.com’s services to register in an Online Entry Form, you just have to give twenty minutes of your time.
To complete the procedure, you need to follow three easy steps:
- First, you have to fill out an application form available on our webpage with the needed data
- Second, you need to recheck all the data you have filled in the form and pay the processing fee
- Third, you need to upload the required documents and send the form
Can I find iVisa.com a reliable option?
Yes, you can find iVisa.com a reliable option to fill out a Digital Registration Form as we have been delivering quality services to our customers for many years and you can check their reviews on our website.
It’s quite simple now that you've learned how citizens of Belgium can enter Germany during Coronavirus right!