Germany is an amazing country with lots of attractions to visit. Considering the Coronavirus pandemic, Germany has introduced several precautions and rules that must be followed by every visitor planning a trip to Germany from another country.
If you are also planning a visit to Germany from France, you must be wondering how citizens of France can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
You must have to follow the new rules that are announced by the country. The foremost thing you must have before reaching the country is a Digital Registration Form. Also, you need to have a negative test report for Coronavirus after entering the country.
To apply for an Online Registration Form, you can take advantage of the unbeatable services of iVisa.com. As our services are completely online, you can complete all your proceedings from the comfort of your home. This is also perfect for protecting yourself from the Coronavirus as you don’t have to get in touch with anyone.
We will deliver your document online via email. You just have to give a few minutes of your time to fill out an application form specially created by our experienced professionals to save your time and effort.
To explore more about how citizens of France can enter Germany during Coronavirus, you can check the following questions and answers:
Note: Since March 2022, the German Digital Registration on Entry is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Digital Registration Form mean?
A Digital Registration Form is a mandatory document that has been introduced by the government of Germany for all visitors traveling to the country to get all basic information.
Traveling to Germany from France and worried about how citizens of France can enter Germany during Coronavirus? You must have to Apply Now for this form and cherish every moment of your vacation.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Germany?
- Only travelers from high risk areas must be fully vaccinated to enter Germany.
- Approved vaccines: Pfizer, Moderna, Nuvaxovid, AstraZeneca and Janssen
- Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the final dose of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 has been administered. Travelers who have received the Janssen vaccine must now also have received a second dose of an approved vaccine.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Germany?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or antigen within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers and children under 12 traveling with a vaccinated adult
Find Out more about how citizens of France can enter Germany during Coronavirus here.
Which countries are considered high-risk areas?
- High-risk areas: None
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Germany?
- Quarantine requirement- unvaccinated arrivals from high risk areas only: 10 days with PCR on day 5.
What are the items required for the application for a Digital Registration Form?
When you associate with iVisa.com to apply for a Digital Registration Form, you don’t need to have a large number of items.
You just need a few items that are available easily:
- A scanned copy of your valid passport with at least six months of validity from your travel date.
- A valid email address to send your document via email.
- A form of payment like a PayPal account or bank cards for the payment of the processing fee. Navigate here to explore more about the requirements for online registration to understand how citizens of France can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
What is the procedure to apply for a Digital Registration Form with iVisa.com?
Associating with iVisa.com allows you to obtain your Online Registration Form in a stress-free and hassle-free way.
With us, you just have to give twenty minutes of your time to complete your procedure in only three simple steps:
- First, you need to go to our webpage to fill out an application form with the necessary details.
- Second, you need to double-check your details in the form and pay the processing fee.
- Third, you need to submit the form after uploading the required documents.
What are the options for the processing time and fee for the application for a Digital Registration?
Applying for a Digital Registration with iVisa.com is a very simple procedure and you can get the benefit of choosing your processing options that we offer.
Considering the different requirements of different customers, we offer three customized options that are:
- Standard Processing Time (USD 20.00): Get your document in an average time (24 hours) at a low cost.
- Rush Processing Time (USD 35.00): Obtain your Form a little faster (4 hours) at a little higher cost.
- Super Rush Processing Time (USD 60.00): Get your document as soon as possible (30 minutes) for the highest cost.