Are you planning to travel to Germany from Italy? Do you know how citizens of Italy can enter Germany during Coronavirus? You must have to follow the latest norms introduced by the government of Germany for visitors entering the country. You need to provide a negative test report for the Coronavirus after entering the country.
Another most important requirement for entering Germany is to have an Online Registration Form with all your basic information. Also, you need to quarantine yourself at home or hotel where you are staying for ten days after entering the country.
For the Application for a Digital Registration Form, you can apply by yourself, but the procedure can be exhausting and time consuming. We understand you need time for planning your vacation and packing your bags. Hence, iVisa.com offers amazing services to assist you in getting your Registration Form quickly and easily.
We have a team of experts who have created a simple form so that you don’t have to give much time. We just need your twenty minutes to complete an application form.
To explore more about how citizens of Italy can enter Germany during Coronavirus, you can go through the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Digital Registration Form?
If you are planning a trip to Germany from Italy, you must have an understanding of how citizens of Italy can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
To enter Germany, you must follow all the rules announced by the government such as registration through a Digital Entry Form. You can avail of our unbeatable services to register yourself online before your trip.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Germany?
- Only travelers from high risk areas must be fully vaccinated to enter Germany.
- Approved vaccines: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Spikevax, Janssen.
- Fully vaccinated is when the complete dose of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 has been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Germany?
- Quarantine requirements: All travelers who have spent time from virus variant areas and unvaccinated travelers from high-risk areas.
- Quarantine duration- unvaccinated arrivals from high risk areas: 10 days with PCR on day 5.
- Quarantine duration- all arrivals from virus variant areas: 14 days
To learn more about the entry requirements, Click Here.
Which countries are considered high-risk areas?
High-risk areas: Albania, Austria, Armenia, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, The Republic of the Congo, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominica, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Haiti, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Laos, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the UK (all British Overseas Territories, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands), Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam and Yemen.
Areas of variants of concern: Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe
Can I get some information about the options for the processing time and fee for an Online Registration Form?
You can get an idea about the options for the processing time and fee for the registration in an online Entry Form. We offer customized options for the processing considering the requirements of different customers.
You can select the one that fulfills all your needs:
- Standard Processing Option (USD 20.00): You can obtain your document in a standard time (24 hours) at a budget-friendly price.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 35.00): You can get your document a bit earlier (4 hours) at a bit expensive price.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 60.00): You can receive your document in the shortest possible time (30 minutes) for the most expensive price .
Navigate here to get more information about these options.
What are the items needed for the registration in an Entry Form?
When you learn about how citizens of Italy can enter Germany during Coronavirus, you must be worried about the essential items you must have to apply for a Digital Registration Form.
Association with iVisa.com allows you to get your document with only a few items that are:
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months validity and its scanned copy to provide your information.
- A valid email address to receive your document online.
- Bank cards or a PayPal account to pay the processing fee.
How can I apply for a Digital Registration Form with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you just have to relax and complete three simple steps from the comfort of your home while sipping your favorite cup of coffee.
To complete these steps, you just need a few minutes only and you are all set to fly:
- First, visit our website and fill out an application form with the required data.
- Second, pay the processing fee and recheck the data you have filled in the form .
- Third, upload your documents and submit the form.
The process of how citizens of Italy can enter Germany during Coronavirus is quite easy, isn't it!
Is iVisa.com a safe option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a completely safe option to register yourself in an Online Entry Form as we utilize advanced security systems to store your data safely.