Germany has started allowing visitors to enter the country with some precautions to ensure that the visitors cannot spread the Coronavirus within it’s borders. If you are also planning a trip to Germany from Switzerland, you must have to follow these precautions as instructed for how citizens of Switzerland can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
Foremost, you need to have a negative test report for the Coronavirus before entering the country and the test must be conducted within 72 hours of your departure.
Also, you need to submit an Online Registration Form to provide your accommodation details in the country. This would help the local authorities to keep in contact with you.
Learning about how citizens of Switzerland can enter Germany during Coronavirus will help you to prepare yourself accordingly. You can Apply Now for the Digital Registration with iVisa.com to enter Germany hassle-free.
With us, you just have to take a few minutes to fill out an application form. Our executives work 24/7 to assist you at every step of the application.
To explore more about how citizens of Switzerland can enter Germany during Coronavirus, you can check the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Digital Registration Form?
As per the new rule announced by the government of Germany considering the spread of Coronavirus pandemic in the country, every traveler coming from abroad needs to submit a Digital Registration Form.
This form provides all the information about the traveler coming to the country to assist the local authorities.
For instance, if you are a citizen of Switzerland and planning to visit Germany, you must be wondering how citizens of Switzerland can enter Germany during Coronavirus. So, you just need to have this form submitted before your trip.
Do I need to self-isolate myself after entering Germany?
Yes, you need to self-isolate yourself for 10 days after entering Germany according to the new norms for how citizens of Switzerland can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
Navigate here to get more information about the new norms and regulations announced by their government.
How can I apply for a Digital Registration with iVisa.com to enter Germany?
With iVisa.com, the application for a Digital Registration to enter Germany is super simple. You just have to follow three easy steps that take only twenty minutes of your time.
Our services are easy, transparent, and affordable:
- First, you have to go to our webpage and fill out an application form.
- Second, you have to double-check all the details you have filled in the form and pay the processing fee.
- Third, you have to upload your documents and submit the form.
What are the essential items required for the application for a Digital Registration?
We understand how busy you are. Hence, we need only a few items that are easily available:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity from your departure date and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to get your document via email.
- Your favorite method of payment either a PayPal account or a debit/credit card.
Can I get some information about the options for the processing time and cost for the application for a Digital Registration?
Yes, you can get an idea about the three customized options for the processing time and cost for the Application for a Digital Registration that we offer.
We cannot give you the exact detail of these options as this is a newly developed document:
- Standard Processing Option (USD 20.00): You can get your document in a standard time (24 hours) at a low cost.
- Rush Processing Option (USD 35.00): You can obtain your document a bit earlier (4 hours) at a bit expensive cost.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD 60.00): You can receive your document in the minimal possible time (30 minutes) for the most expensive cost.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com to Apply Now for the Digital Registration to enter Germany as we assure the safety of your data with our advanced systems for security.