Recently Germany has introduced new entry requirements for the visitors entering the country to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus. According to these rules, every visitor must have to Apply for a Digital Registration Form before entering the country.
This form requires the complete information of the visitor including accommodation details, prior visits, and personal contact information, etc. If you are planning a trip to Germany from the United Kingdom, you must be wondering about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
You have to follow all the norms and have a negative test report of the Coronavirus to enter the country.
To get your Digital Registration, you can apply by yourself, but the procedure can be exhausting and time consuming. To save your time and effort, you can take advantage of the amazing services from iVisa.com.
Our expert team has created an application form that is very simple to complete and takes only a few minutes of your time. You just have to complete this form and start packing your bags.
To explore more about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Germany during Coronavirus, you can check the section given below:
Note: Since March 2022, the German Digital Registration on Entry is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Digital Registration Form?
After learning about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Germany during Coronavirus, you must be thinking about the Digital Registration Form.
This registration form can be filled out online and requires some basic information to assist the local authorities. You can avail of our unrivaled services to get this form easily and quickly.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Germany?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to enter Germany at this time. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Germany travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Germany?
- COVID test prior to arrival: There are no pre-departure testing requirements in Germany.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Germany?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Navigate here to get more information now.
What are the items required for the application for a Digital Registration?
When you associate with iVisa.com to obtain your Online Registration Form, you don’t need a lot of items.
You just need a few items as we understand how difficult it is for you to arrange numerous things:
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months of validity from your departure date and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to obtain your document via email.
- Means of Payments such as a credit/debit card or a PayPal account to pay the processing fee.
Find Out more about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Germany during Coronavirus.
Can I get some information about the options for the processing time and price for the application for an Online Registration Form?
Yes, you can get an idea about the options for the processing time and price for the application for an Online Registration Form.
When you apply with iVisa.com, you can get three options for the processing considering different requirements of different customers:
- Standard Processing Option (USD $34.49): You can get your document in an average time (24 hours) at an affordable price.
- Rush Processing Option (USD $59.99): You can obtain your document a little faster (4 hours) at a little higher price.
- Super Rush Processing Option (USD $105.99): You can get your document in the shortest possible time (30 minutes) for the highest price.
Get Started now with us and enjoy every moment of your trip.
What are the steps to follow to obtain a Digital Registration Form with iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you just have to follow three easy steps that take only twenty minutes of your time:
- First, you need to visit our website to fill out an application form with the essential data.
- Second, you need to double-check all the data and pay the processing fee.
- Third, you need to upload your documents and submit the form.
Is iVisa.com a reliable option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a reliable option to obtain a Digital Registration Form as we utilize advanced systems for security to store your data safely and allow only authorized professionals to access it.
Where should I get more info?
We hope that we have answered all your questions about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Germany during Coronavirus