Germany and the Schengen area are packed with places to go, sights and delicious food to try. To get the Germany (Schengen) visa, citizens of Swaziland will have to go through an interview process at the consulate or embassy. It is required for these travelers to have a visa to be able to travel to the Schengen area.
IVisa works to ensure that you are able to get your visa as soon as possible. You can complete your application online and then conduct the visa interview with a preparation guide we'll provide for you.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
When will the visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
How long does the approval of my visa take?
It can take around five business days to get a visa.
Below is the processing time options of iVisa:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
Can you guarantee my entry for a visa?
Unfortunately, no. Customs officers at ports of entry may refuse entry to any person who is unable to comply with entry requirements or whose presence in Germany would be contrary to national safety interests.
What documents do I need to submit an online application?
- Passport Bio Information - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen region.
- Lodging Confirmation - Have your lodging reservations prepared to show officials.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Have your exit plan ready for the application process.
- Education and/or Work History (if applicable) - Going for some other reason besides vacation or official diplomatic business? You need to provide information on education or work.
- Passport Photo - Only use a colored photo during the process.
- Sufficient Funding - Your bank usually can give you enough information to help with this part.
- Last Page of Passport Scan (if necessary) - Have your passport prepared just in case you have to present it to officials.
How much is a visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
That will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Swaziland
Germany is a top-notch social travel destination for European tourists. It is also a world-renowned trade fair destination. Young Europeans between the ages of 15 to 24 often say Germany is the one destination they would like to visit first.
The cuisine, culture, and visual wonders of Germany are just a few clicks away using iVisa's easy digital application for the Germany (Schengen) region.
We know you'll have a great trip!