Germany has a wealth of fine food, beautiful art, and lively music. While you're in the country, you can also barhop, visit ancient castles, or drive around the breathtaking countryside, or simply enjoy the great outdoors for a little while. But if you want to do anything there, you will first need a visa.
iVisa can help. Simply fill out our secure online application. Afterward, we can even schedule an interview for you at the German embassy nearest you. We will also give you a free Preparation Guide to help you with the interview and payment processes.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
What types of documents and personal information do I need for the application process and interview?
- Airline Onward Ticket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Former Education/Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Hotel/Lodging Confirmation - Whether you stay in a hotel, resort. or with a family member or friend, you must show proof that you have a place to stay in the region.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only colored ones with a white background will be accepted.
- Passport Bio Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- Funds Documentation - Get a bank statement to help.
- Last Page of Passport Scan (if necessary) - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
How long will my visa approval take?
It usually takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after the interview.
Below are the iVisa processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
When will the visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
What should I see while I'm in Germany?
Nuremberg's ancient architectural style makes it a fantastic sightseeing spot.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Togo.
The food, culture, and natural and visual wonders of Germany are only a few clicks away using iVisa's simple digital application for the Germany (Schengen) region.
We know you'll have a great trip!