When you are in Germany, you can barhop, visit ancient castles, drive around the breathtaking countryside, or simply enjoy the scenery. But to go to Germany, you will first need a visa.
iVisa can help. Just fill in completely our secure online application. Afterward, we can even schedule an interview for you at the German embassy nearest you. We will also give you a free Preparation Guide to help you with the interview and payment processes.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
What is the Germany (Schengen) visa?
A temporary tourist visa that allows holders to visit not only Germany but other Schengen area countries. You'll land in Germany and can travel from there.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
How long will my visa approval take?
It usually takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after the interview.
Below are the iVisa processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
What types of documents and personal information do I need for the application process and interview?
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only colored ones with a white background will be accepted.
- DepartingTicket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Education and/or Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Lodging Confirmation - Whether you stay in a hotel, resort. or with a family member or friend, you must show proof that you have a place to stay in the region.
- Passport Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- Last Page of Passport Scan - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
What sites can I visit in Germany?
The autobahn, a complicated highway system, is one of Germany's most popular transport features, but a good bus network and reliable, powerful trains help make traveling quick and hassle-free for tourists.
When will the visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as Citizens of Turkmenistan
If tourists are asked why they have selected Germany as their vacation destination, the responses range everywhere from culture to friendliness of its people to safety to cuisine.
You need a visa first if you want to go on vacation, drink beer, or eat sauerkraut in Germany. So, when you plan your visit, don't forget to use iVisa for the application process so you can do it at home. Then, we'll give you a Preparation Guide and work with the consulate to get your interview set up for you.