Germany has fine food, beautiful art, and vibrant music. If you want to do something there, you'll need a visa first.
iVisa can help. Simply fill out our secure online application. Afterward, we can even schedule an interview for you at the German embassy nearest you.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
How long will my visa approval take?
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Days.
What types of documents and personal information do I need for the application?
- Education and/or Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos.
- DepartingTicket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Lodging Information - Whether you stay in a hotel, resort, or with a family member or friend, you must show proof that you have a place to stay in the region.
- Passport Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- Last Page of Passport Scan - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
- Documentation of Funds - Get a bank statement to help.
How long can I stay with the Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
When will the visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as Citizens of Uganda
When tourists are asked why they have selected Germany as their vacation destination, the responses range from culture to friendliness of its people to safety to cuisine.
You need a visa first if you want to experience Germany. So, when you plan your visit, don't forget to use iVisa for the application process so you can do it at home. Then, we'll give you a Preparation Guide and work with the consulate to get your interview set up for you.