Tourists love German culture, nightlife, shopping and security. So, if you decide to go to Germany or the Schengen region and are a Vietnamese citizen, you will need to purchase a visa. And if you want to do anything more there, you will first need a visa.
iVisa can help. Simply fill out our secure online application. Afterward, we can even schedule an interview for you at the German embassy nearest you. We will even provide you with a free Preparation Guide to help you with the interview processes.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
What is the Germany (Schengen) visa?
A time limited tourist visa allowing holders to visit not only Germany, but other Schengen nations.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
How long will my visa approval take?
It usually takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after the interview.
Below is the iVisa processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
What types of documents and personal information do I need?
- Education and/or Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Lodging Confirmation - Whether you stay in a hotel, resort. or with a family member or friend, you must show proof that you have a place to stay in the region.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only colored ones with a white background will be accepted.
- DepartingTicket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Passport Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- Documentation of Funds - Get a bank statement to help.
- Last Page of Passport Scan - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
When will my visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as Citizens of Vietnam
First you need a visa to go on vacation, drink beer, or eat sauerkraut in Germany. So, when you plan your visit, use iVisa for the application.
We hope you have a fantastic time in Germany!