There are so many amazing things to do and see in the ancient and cultured nation of Germany. But if you want to visit Germany, you'll need to purchase a visa if you live in Yemen.
iVisa can help. Simply fill out our secure online application. Afterward, we can even schedule an interview for you at the German embassy nearest you. We will also give you a free Preparation Guide to help you with the interview and payment processes.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process FAQs
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
When will my visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
What is the Germany (Schengen) visa?
A temporary tourist visa that allows holders to visit not only Germany but other Schengen area countries. You'll land in Germany and can travel from there.
How long will my approval take?
A visa at the German embassy or consulate normally takes about five business days after the interview.
Here are iVisa processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
What types of documents and personal information do I need for the application process and interview?
- Passport Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- DepartingTicket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Funds Proof - Get a bank statement to help.
- Last Page of Passport Scan - Always have your passport information ready when applying for a visa or entering a foreign country.
- Hotel Information - Whether you stay in a hotel, resort. or with a family member or friend, you must show proof that you have a place to stay in the region.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only colored ones with a white background will be accepted.
- Work and Education History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as Citizens of Yemen
What do you want to see and experience in Germany? The options are endless! But first you'll need a visa if you want to go there. So, apply for your visa wherever you are, and we will help set up your interview and give you a Preparation Guide to assist you with the rest of the visa process.
Safe travel, and have fun in the Schengen region.