There are so many things to do in Germany, you could spend a lifetime there. And if you decide to go to Germany or the Schengen region and are a Zambian resident, you'll need to obtain a visa first.
iVisa can help. Simply fill out our secure online application. Afterward, we can even schedule an interview for you at the German embassy nearest you. We will also give you a free Preparation Guide to help you with the interview and payment processes.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process FAQs
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
What is the price of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed.
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
When will my visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
How long will my visa approval take?
A visa at the German Embassy usually takes about five business days after the interview.
Below are the iVisa processing options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
What types of documents and personal information do I need for the application process and interview?
- Lodging/Hotel Confirmation - Whether you stay in a hotel, resort. or with a family member or friend, you must show proof that you have a place to stay in the region.
- Documentation of Funds - Get a bank statement to help.
- Passport Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- Last Page of Passport Scan - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
- Education and/or Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- DepartingTicket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only colored ones with a white background will be accepted.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as Citizens of Zambia
When tourists are asked why they have selected Germany as their vacation destination, the responses ranged from culture to friendliness of its people to safety to cuisine and so much more.
You need a visa first if you want to experience the beauty and culture of Germany. So, apply for your visa wherever you are.
If you have any questions, you can always speak to our support staff 24/7.
Have a great time in Germany!