Travelers love the culture, nightlife, shopping, and safety of Germany. So, if you decide to go to Germany or the Schengen region and are a citizen of Zimbabwe, you'll need to purchase a visa.
Germany and the Schengen region are full of things to see and do. The visa process can be confusing but, we can help. We will also give you a free Preparation Guide to help you with the visa interview process.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Common Questions
What is the Germany (Schengen) visa?
A temporary tourist visa that allows holders to visit not only Germany but other Schengen area countries. You'll land in Germany and can travel from there.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
How long will my visa approval take?
It usually takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after the interview.
Below are the iVisa processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
When will my visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
What types of documents and personal information do I need for the application process and interview?
- Passport Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- DepartingTicket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only colored ones with a white background will be accepted.
- Last Page of Passport Scan - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
- Education and/or Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Lodging/Hotel Confirmation - Whether you stay in a hotel, resort. or with a family member or friend, you must show proof that you have a place to stay in the region.
- Documentation of Funds - Get a bank statement to help.
What is the price of my visa for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as Citizens of Zimbabwe
What do you want to do and experience while in Germany and the wider Schengen region?
Before you can do anything there, you'll need a visa first. So, apply for your visa wherever you are, and we will help set up your interview and provide you with a free Preparation Guide to assist you with the rest of the visa process.