Going to Germany? If you want to explore the Schengen area of Europe as a citizen of Laos, you will need a visa for normal travel. There is an interview process you will need to go through before you purchase your visa.
To prepare, iVisa now offers Germany Schengen visa applications online. Once we approve your application information, we will help schedule your interview and prepare you for the next steps of the visa application process.
The What, When, and How | Germany (Schengen) Visas
How much is the total price of a visa for Germany (Schengen)?
Germany (Schengen) visas are priced around EUR 60 per applicant per visa. Choose a processing speed during the application:
- If you choose Standard Processing, the processing price will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
You'll have to pay for your actual visa when you go for your interview.
What is the limit on using a visa to enter Germany (Schengen)?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is good for Single Entry.
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
Usually 5 business days from the day you finish your interview. Before you go, you can fill out the Germany visa application online with iVisa. The processing speed of the application is based on which speed you choose at checkout:
- Standard Processing will take around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will happen within 6 Business Day.
How long can I stay in the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay will be 90 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need for the visa application and interview?
- Passport Photo - You'll need to provide color passport photos with a white background. No monochrome pictures will be accepted.
- Final Page Scan of Passport (if applicable) - Some applicants may need to provide the last page of their passport during the application process.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Show officials you plan to leave Germany and the Schengen region.
- Former Education/Work History (if applicable) - If you're going for school or work, you'll need to show this.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - with 6 months validity from your arrival date in the Schengen area and 3 empty passport pages for stamping
- Accommodation Details - Have your hotel reservations ready.
- Sufficient Finances - A bank statement should be good enough.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
The Germany (Schengen) visa normally expires in 180 days after arrival.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Laos
Whether you go to see the medieval castles of Germany or simply need to land in the country before traveling in Europe, you can now fill out the visa application online with our secure and fast process. iVisa will guide you from beginning to end so you don't have to worry about missing out on your trip.
Safe travel, and enjoy Europe.