Within Western Europe is Germany, a beautiful country that is the 8th most visited country in the world. It also has a great mix of historical significance as well as modern-day luxury. If you are from Lesotho and plan to travel to the Schengen region of Europe through Germany, you will need to acquire a visa for the trip.
At iVisa, we have an easy visa application that can be filled out within a few minutes. Then, we will set up an interview for you at your designated embassy or consulate. You'll also receive a Preparation Guide which will help you finish the entire process.
Germany (Schengen) Visas | Regulations and Information
How long can I visit the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay will be 90 days Per Entry.
Am I guaranteed an entry with a visa?
No. German immigration and customs officials can refuse entry to anyone they feel is not allowed to enter the country.
What's the price of a Germany (Schengen) visa?
You'll have to pay the EUR 60 for the visa itself. Before that, you'll need to choose a processing speed with us to determine how fast we can set up the interview for you:
- If you choose Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
You will pay your visa cost when you go to the consulate/embassy nearest you.
How many times can I enter Germany with a visa?
Your visa will allow you a Single Entry to the country.
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
Within 5 business days after your interview, you should be able to get your visa. Before your interview, you are able to finish the Germany visa application online with our fast and simple application process. The processing speed of the application is dependent upon which speed you choose at checkout:
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will be finished within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing happens within 6 Business Day.
What information do I need for the visa application and interview?
- Passport Photo - Only use a color photo during the process. A white background is acceptable.
- Finances - Have enough money to take care of yourself while you are in the Schengen region.
- Final Page Scan of Passport (if applicable) - Some applicants may need to provide the last page of their passport during the application process.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Have your exit plan ready for the application process.
- Former Education/Work History (if applicable) - If you're going for school or work, you'll need to show this.
- Passport Bio Information Scan - You'll need three free pages for stamps and at least 180 days of validity left from when you enter Germany.
- Hotel/Lodging Details - Have your lodging arrangement reservations on hand.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is normally good to use until 180 days after arrival.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Lesotho
No more do you have to start at the embassy or consulate. Instead, you can fill out your application online for the Germany (Schengen) visa. We will guide you through the rest of the process after your application is processed.
Enjoy the local beer and sauerkraut as you have an exciting vacation in Germany and the Schengen area. Prost!