Germany is amazing with its beautiful countrysides and medieval castles. Going to Germany requires a visa for Moroccan citizens, so it is good to plan early. You'll need to go for an interview at the nearest embassy and pay for your visa.
We can help you complete the visa application for Germany (Schengen) online, and then we'll send you a guide to help you with the rest of the process. Also, we are happy to organize your interview with the embassy so you don't have to worry about it.
The What, When, and How | Germany (Schengen) Visas
Is there a limited number of times I can enter with a visa?
Yes. The Germany (Schengen) temporary visa will allow you Single Entry into the country.
How long can I visit the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
You will be able to stay in Germany and the Schengen area at most for 90 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need for the visa application and interview?
- Final Page Scan of Passport (if applicable) - The last page of your passport.
- Airline Departure Ticket - A booked ticket to leave is best.
- Passport Photo - Clear, color photo with a white backdrop.
- Former Education/Work History (if applicable) - If you're going for school or work, you'll need to show this.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - 6 months validity left from date of arrival and 3 blank stamping pages.
- Accommodation Details - Where is your reservation for a hotel? Or do you have a letter from a friend or family member saying you are staying with them? Turn this in.
- Enough Finances - You'll be required to show you have money to survive while in Europe as well as at least 30,000 EUR in medical coverage in case you get hurt.
How long does processing take my Germany (Schengen) visa?
After your interview, within one business week normally. Before you go to the interview, you can complete the Germany visa application from your computer or phone with iVisa. The processing speed of the application will vary based on which option you select when you check out:
- Standard Processing will take around 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will happen within 6 Business Days.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
The Germany (Schengen) visa normally stops being valid in 180 days after arrival.
What's the price to get the Germany (Schengen) visa?
Germany (Schengen) visas normally are priced around EUR 60 which you'll pay after your interview. With the online application, you'll decide on a speed for us to process it which is a small fee:
- If you choose Standard Processing, the processing price will be USD 50.99.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 51.99 for the processing speed.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 138.99.
You'll have to pay for your actual visa when you go for your interview.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Morocco
Germany and the Schengen area are full of wonder, majesty, and fun. Don't miss out on the trip of a lifetime. Fill out your visa application now, and iVisa will help you through the rest of the process.
You can speak with one of our representatives 24/7. Click on the chat bubble below.