With its medieval castles and thrilling city life, Germany is a beautiful place to visit. You will need a visa to enter the country as Namibian citizens who want to visit Germany and the Schengen area of Europe. The visa process involves filling out an application and arriving for an interview at your designated German visa center.
iVisa's online Germany (Schengen) visa application is the first step to make your dream trip a reality. We will then schedule an interview for you and assist you with our comprehensive Guide to Visa Preparation.
Germany (Schengen) Visas | Regulations and Information
Am I guaranteed entry with a visa?
German customs officials at the border have the final say on whether you can enter or not. Usually, it is not an issue.
What's the price of a Germany (Schengen) visa?
For the visa online application you'll just need to choose a processing speed:
- Standard Processing - USD 25.00.
- Rush Processing -USD 45.00
- Super Rush Processing - USD 80.00.
You will pay the visa cost of around EUR 60.00 when you interview at the consulate/embassy designated for you.
How many entries can I receive Germany with a visa?
Your visa allows you a Single Entry to Germany and the Schengen area.
How long am I permitted to tour the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay in Europe is 90 days Per Entry.
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
Within 5 business days after your interview, you should be able to get your visa. Before you go for your interview, you must complete the Germany visa application online with our secure and simple application process. You can choose from below options:
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will be finished within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will be finished within 6 Business Day.
What information do I need for the visa application and interview?
- Departure Papers - Have your flight home ready for the application process.
- Finances - Have enough money to take care of yourself while you are in the Schengen region.
- Final Page Scan of Passport (if applicable) - Some applicants may need to provide the last page of their passport during the application process.
- Former Education/Work History (if applicable) - If you're going for school or work, you'll need to show this.
- Passport Bio Information Scan - You'll need three free pages for stamps and at least 180 days of validity left from when you enter Germany.
- Passport Photo - Color pictures are allowed. A white background is acceptable.
- Hotel/Lodging Details - Have your lodging arrangement receipts printed and on-hand.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
Germany (Schengen) visa normally works until 180 days after arrival.
Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Namibia
From the request for a visa to the scheduling of your interview, iVisa is ready to assist you in obtaining your visa for Germany. Now, you are able to begin the visa process online wherever you may be in the world. Then, we will walk you through until the final step of the process.
Enjoy the beauty of Europe. Safe travel.