Travelers love Germany's culture, nightlife, shopping, and safety. So, if you decide to go to Germany or the Schengen region and you are a Pakistani citizen, you will need to purchase a visa. To do so, you can fill out an online application for review. Once it is reviewed, you will have to complete an interview at the nearest Germany Visa Application center. Then, you will get your visa once it is approved. So plan ahead.
The What, When, and How | Germany (Schengen) Visas
How much is the total price of a visa for Germany (Schengen)?
Germany (Schengen) visas are priced around EUR 60 per applicant per visa. Choose a processing application speed below:
- Standard Processing -USD 40.00.
- Rush Processing - USD 70.00
- Super Rush Processing - USD 90.00.
You'll have to pay for your actual visa when you go for your interview.
What is the limit on using a visa to enter Germany (Schengen)?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is good for a Single Entry.
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
Usually 5 business days from the day you finish your interview. Before you go, you can fill out the Germany visa application online with iVisa. The processing speed of the application is based on which speed you choose at checkout:
- Standard Processing will take around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
How long can I stay in the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need for the visa application and interview?
- Passport Photo - You'll need to provide colored passport photos with a white background. No monochrome pictures will be accepted.
- Final Page Scan of Passport (if applicable) - Some applicants may need to provide the last page of their passport during the application process.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Show officials you plan to leave Germany and the Schengen region.
- Former Education/Work History (if applicable) - If you're going for school or work, you'll need to show this.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - with 6 months validity from your arrival date in the Schengen area and 3 empty passport pages for stamping
- Accommodation Details - Have your hotel reservations ready.
- Sufficient Finances - A bank statement should be good enough.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
The Germany (Schengen) visa normally expires in 180 days after arrival.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Pakistan
The wonderful culture of Germany is great. But so is the culture and interconnectivity of the Schengen area of Europe. Whichever you decide to explore, you will need a visa as a citizen of Pakistan. We can help you with the first part of the visa process, which can save you time and money. Thousands like you have successfully done it before.