Germany is world famous for its rich culture, delicious cuisine, and wonderful people. You will need to have a visa for access to the region if you are a Russian citizen and want to travel to Germany or the Schengen area of Europe.
Now, you can apply online for a German visa in minutes instead of wasting time in your local embassy. Afterwards, iVisa will give you information on which Germany Visa Application center to go to for your interview, even including booking the interview for you. And we'll also supply you with a Preparation Guide to help with the interview process.
The What, When, and How | Germany (Schengen) Visas
What is the overall cost of a visa for Germany (Schengen)?
Germany (Schengen) visas are priced around EUR 60 per applicant. Choose a processing speed during the application:
- If you choose Standard Processing, the processing price will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
When you're going to interview you'll have to pay for your visa.
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
It usually takes 5 business days from the day you finish your interview. You can fill out the Germany visa application online. The processing speed is based on which speed you choose at checkout:
- Standard Processing will take around 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Days.
What is the limit on using a visa to enter Germany (Schengen)?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is good for a Single Entry.
What documents do I need for my visa application and interview?
- Final Page Scan of Passport (if applicable) - During the application process certain applicants may need to provide the last page of their passport.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Show authorities that you plan to leave the Schengen area and Germany.
- Passport Photo - You'll need to provide colored passport photos with a white background.
- Education/Work History - If you are traveling for school or work, you'll need to show this.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - With 6 months validity from your arrival date in the Schengen area and 3 empty passport pages for stamping
- Accommodation Details - Have your hotel reservation information ready.
- Sufficient Finances - A bank statement will work for this.
How long can I stay in the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay is 90 days Per Entry.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
The Germany (Schengen) visa normally expires in 180 days after arrival.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Russia
Russian residents will need a visa to go to Germany (Schengen) area of Europe. You can now fill out the visa application online from your phone or PC. That way, you only have to go to the visa center for the interview process.
Enjoy the best sights and sounds that Germany has to offer!