Currently, you must still go in person to get a visa to enter the Germany (Schengen) area of Europe. It can take a lot of effort, so you can prepare yourself for the interview process as a citizen of Kuwait by filling in your application at home before you travel to the embassy or consulate.
iVisa's online application process for the Germany (Schengen) visa is not an e-Visa. Instead, it will get you ahead of the line by organizing the information you provide. We will also connect you with the closest German visa office and give you a Preparation Guide to help you with the next steps.
The What, When, and How of the Germany (Schengen) Visa Process
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
Most visas will be processed within 5 business days from the time you interview at the consulate. Before you go, you can fill out the Germany visa application online with us. The processing speed of the application depends on which speed you select:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will happen within 6 Business Days.
How much will the total cost of my visa be for Germany (Schengen Area)?
Germany (Schengen) visas cost around EUR 60 per applicant. For iVisa's part of the process, it depends on your processing speed selection:
- If you choose Standard Processing, the processing price will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is good for Single Entry.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
A standard visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
Which documents do I need to apply online?
- Applicant Photo - You'll need to provide color passport photos with a white background. No monochrome pictures will be accepted.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - with 6 months validity from your arrival date in the Schengen area and 3 empty passport pages for stamping
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable) - Some applicants may need to provide the last page of their passport during the application process.
- Airline Confirmation - Officials need to see that you are leaving Germany (Schengen) area before your visa expires.
- Previous Education/Work History (if applicable) - This depends on your reason for traveling.
- Accommodation Details - Where are you staying during your trip? Show proof or a confirmation letter.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds - You need to have enough money to fund your trip.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Kuwait
Whether you are going for Oktoberfest or just to see the medieval castles, Germany is one place you must travel to. Now, getting started with your visa application process has never been easier. Don't go to the consulate first. Instead, fill out our Germany visa application online wherever you may be, and then we will help you finish the process.