Oman citizens will need to get a visa to enter Germany and the Schengen region of Europe. The process involves filling out an application, going to an interview at the embassy, and then purchasing the visa and any other necessary expenses like medical insurance.
iVisa has a secure and affordable online visa application where you can apply anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. Then, we'll guide you through the rest of the process including helping you set up the embassy interview.
The What, When, and How of the Germany (Schengen) Visa Process
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
Most visas will be processed within 5 business days from the time you interview at the consulate. Before you go, you can fill out the Germany visa application online with us. The processing speed of the application depends on which speed you select:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
How much will the total cost of my visa be for Germany (Schengen Area)?
Germany (Schengen) visas cost around EUR 60 per applicant. For iVisa's part of the process, it depends on your processing speed selection:
- Standard Processing -USD 25.00.
- Rush Processing -USD 45.00
- Super Rush Processing -USD 80.00.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is good for a Single Entry.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
A standard visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
Which documents do I need to apply online?
- Applicant Photo - You'll need to provide colored passport photos with a white background. No monochrome pictures will be accepted.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - with 6 months validity from your arrival date in the Schengen area and 3 empty passport pages for stamping
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable) - Some applicants may need to provide the last page of their passport during the application process.
- Airline Confirmation - Officials need to see that you are leaving Germany (Schengen) area before your visa expires.
- Previous Education/Work History (if applicable) - This depends on your reason for traveling.
- Accommodation Details - Where are you staying during your trip? Show proof or a confirmation letter.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds - You need to have enough money to fund your trip.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Oman
If you want to vacation, drink beer, and eat sauerkraut in Germany, you'll need to get a visa first. So, when you are planning your trip, use iVisa for the application process so you can do it at home. Then, we'll give you a Preparation Guide and work with the consulate to get an interview set up for you.