Are you a citizen of Sao Tome And Principe hoping to go to Germany for vacation, work, or school? Then you'll need to apply for a visa before you make your journey.
iVisa offers its users an easy online application to help get your trip started. We'll give you a Preparation Guide and even help set up the interview for you.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process FAQ
How long does it take to process my visa?
After your interview at the German embassy, it usually takes about five business days before you receive a visa. For the visa application that you can take with you to your interview, the speed of processing depends on your preferences.
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Days.
When does the visa expire?
A standard visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
How much will the total cost of my visa be for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This depends on your processing speed choice:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing price will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
Upon acceptance of the application you will still have to pay around EUR 60 for the visa at the German Visa Application Center.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is good for a Single Entry.
What documents do I need to submit an online application?
- Airline Confirmation - You'll need to provide proof that you intend to leave the region.
- Previous Education/Work History (if applicable - If you are traveling for work or school, you'll have to provide this information.
- Applicant Passport Photo - Only colored photos are accepted and there must be a white background.
- Passport Details - 6 months of validity and 3 stamping pages will be required.
- Accommodation Details - You'll need to provide your hotel reservation details.
- Proof of Funds - A statement from the bank is acceptable for this.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Sao Tome And Principe
Germany is considered as one of the safest tourist destinations in the world, in addition to its scenic views and ease of transit. This is one of the many reasons why it is one of the world's top travel destinations.
Germany's food, cultural heritage, and beauty are just a flight away when you start with iVisa's easy online application for the Germany (Schengen) area.
Have a great trip!