Are you a Saudi Arabian citizen hoping to go on vacation, attend school, or work in Germany? Then you'll have to apply for a visa before your trip.
iVisa now offers its users from Saudi Arabia an easy digital application process. We'll even give you a Preparation Guide and set up the interview for you.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
When is the visa going to expire?
A normal visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
How long does it take to process my visa?
Usually it takes about five business days before you get a visa after your interview at the German embassy or consulate. For the visa application that you can take with you to your interview, the speed of processing depends on your preferences.
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
How much is the total cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This depends on your processing speed choice:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing price will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
Upon approval of the application the German Visa Application Center will charge around 60 EUR for the visa.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
What documents do I need to submit an online application?
- Airline Confirmation - You'll need to provide proof that you intend to leave the region.
- Previous Education/Work History (if applicable) - If you are traveling for work or school, you'll have to provide this information.
- Applicant Passport Photo - Only colored photos are accepted and there must be a white background.
- Passport Details - 6 months of validity and 3 stamping pages will be required.
- Accommodation Details - You'll need to provide your hotel reservation details.
- Proof of Funds - A statement from the bank is acceptable for this.
Can I pay in cash at the German embassy for my visa?
Yes. The cost will be approximately 60 EUR.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Saudi Arabia
Germany, in addition to its scenic views and convenience of public transportation, is regarded as one of the safest vacation spots in the world. This is just one of the many reasons why it is one of the world's top travel destinations.
The food, cultural heritage, as well as the natural and architectural beauty of Germany are just a few clicks away using iVisa's simple online application for the Germany (Schengen) region.
Have a wonderful trip!