To get the Germany (Schengen) visa, citizens of Sudan will have to go through an interview process at the consulate or embassy. It is required for these travelers to have a visa to be able to travel to the Schengen area.
We work to ensure that you are able to get your visa as soon as possible. You can fill in our online application and then set up an interview to help you get through the visa process by giving you a preparation guide.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
Is my visa entry guaranteed?
No. Immigration officers at ports of entry may deny entry to any person whose entry requirements are not complied with or whose presence in Germany could be contrary to national security interests of the country.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
When will the visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
How long does the approval of my visa take?
It usually takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after the interview.
Below are the iVisa options for processing time:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
Which records do I need to submit an application online?
- Passport Photo - Use only a colored picture. The only thing that is accepted is white backdrops.
- Passport Bio Information - Three empty pages of passport stamp and a validity period of 6 months from the date you plan to enter the Schengen region.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Have your exit plan ready for the application process.
- Education/Work History (if applicable) - Going for some other reason besides vacation or official diplomatic business? You'll need to supply education or work information.
- Lodging/Hotel Confirmation - Have your lodging reservations prepared to show officials.
- Necessary Funding - Your bank usually can give you enough information to help with this part.
- Last Page of Passport Scan (if needed) - Have your passport ready just in case you need to show it to officials.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Sudan
The best time to visit Germany is from the beginning to the end of summer, between April and June or August and October. While the lines for attractions may be a little long, this does not always happen in Germany because people tend to leave the area during the summer because locals will likely be on vacation themselves.
The food, culture, and natural and visual wonders of Germany are only a few clicks away using iVisa's simple digital application for the Germany (Schengen) region.
You're going to have a great time in Germany!