Going to Germany and Europe for the cuisine and culture? To get the Germany (Schengen) visa, Syrians will have to go through an interview at the consulate or embassy. It is necessary for these travelers to have a visa to be able to travel to the Schengen area.
iVisa works to ensure that you are able to get your visa as soon as possible. You can fill in our online application and then set up an interview to help you get through the visa process by giving you a preparation guide.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
How long does the approval of my visa take?
Usually, it takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after an interview.
Below is the iVisa process time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
What documents do I need in order to submit an online application?
- Education/Work History (if applicable) - If going for school or work, you'll need to supply education or work information.
- Passport Photo - Only a colored photo is accepted.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Ensure you have documentation of your planned exit.
- Passport Bio Information - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you will arrive in the country.
- Lodging Confirmation - Make sure you're prepared to show your hotel reservations to authorities.
- Sufficient Funding - Typically, your bank will send you enough information to help with this section.
- Last Page of Passport Scan - Have your passport ready if you need to show it to the officials.
How long am I able to stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
When is the visa going to expire?
Usually, a visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your choice of speed of processing:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Syria
Germany has great travel infrastructure. Visitors can notice busses, trams, as well as overland and underground trains that can take you almost anywhere in the area.
The cuisine, culture, and friendly people of Germany are only a few clicks away using iVisa's simple digital application for Germany (Schengen) region.
We know you're going to have a great trip!