To obtain a Germany (Schengen) visa, residents of Tajikistan will have to go through an interview process at the consulate or embassy. It is required for these travelers to have a visa to be able to travel to the Schengen area.
We work to ensure that you are able to get your visa as soon as possible. You can fill in our online application and then set up an interview to help you get through the visa process by giving you a preparation guide.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
How long does the approval of my visa take?
It usually takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after the interview.
Processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
What things do I need to submit an online application?
- Passport Bio Information - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen region.
- Lodging Confirmation - Have your lodging reservations prepared to show officials.
- Sufficient Funding - Your bank usually can give you enough information to help with this part.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Print out a copy of your departing flight information.
- Education/Work History (if applicable) - You'll need to supply education or work information if you are going for some other reason besides vacation or official diplomatic business.
- Passport Photo - Only use a colored photo during the process.
- Last Page of Passport Scan (if necessary) - Have your passport prepared just in case you have to present it to your authorities.
When will the visa expire?
A visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Tajikistan
The best time to visit Germany is from early to late summer, April to June, or from August to October. While the lines for attractions may be a little long, this does not always happen in Germany because people tend to leave the area during the summer.
The food, culture, and natural and visual wonders of Germany are only a few clicks away using iVisa's simple digital application for the Germany (Schengen) region.
We know you'll have a great trip!