Germany is a wonderful country, full of great people and immersed in history. To get the Germany (Schengen) visa, citizens of Tanzania will have to go through an interview process at the consulate or embassy.
We work to ensure that you are able to obtain your visa as soon as possible. You can complete our online application. Then, we will set up an interview to help you get through the visa process. We'll even give you a preparation guide.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
How long does the approval of my visa take?
It usually takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after the interview.
Below are the iVisa processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Days.
What types of documents and personal information do I need for the application process and interview?
- Funds Documentation - Get a bank statement to help.
- Last Page of Passport Scan (if necessary) - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
- Airline Onward Ticket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Passport Bio Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from your arrival date.
- Former Education/Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only colored ones with a white background will be accepted.
- Hotel/Lodging Confirmation - Whether you are staying at a hotel/resort or with a friend or family member, you must show proof you have a place to stay while you are in the region.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
When will the visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires in 180 days after arrival.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super rush processing costs USD 80.00.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Tanzania
The best time to visit Germany is from early to late summer, April to June, or from August to October. While the lines for attractions may be a little long, this does not always happen in Germany because people tend to leave the area during the summer.
The food, culture, and natural and visual wonders of Germany are only a few clicks away using iVisa's simple digital application for the Germany (Schengen) region.
We know you'll have a great trip!