Citizens of the Philippines must possess a Germany Schengen visa if they would like to travel to Germany or anywhere else in the European Union, and iVisa.com can help. The Germany Schengen visa - the Philippines citizens allows people who are from the Philippines to enter Germany as well as any other European Union country. There are 26 countries within the European Union (Schengen area) that you are able to travel to with this visa.
Below, the Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizens information can be found.
Frequently asked questions
Is there a fee to apply for this visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizen information is available through *iVisa.com. The Germany Schengen visa is available at iVisa.comand we can have made the process simple for you so that you do not have to go through the hassle of trying to get all of this information yourself. Our fee structure is set out below:
- If you choose Standard Processing, the processing price will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
How long will it take to process this visa?
iVisa.com has simplified the process to get your Germany Schengen visa and it will only take about 20 minutes of your time to complete. The Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizens information can be found in this article, and iVisa.com is ready to help with any questions you may have. Below is the processing times:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Days.
When I apply, what do I need?
To apply for the Germany Schengen visa and get the Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizens information, use iVisa.com. Below is what you will need in order to apply:
- Applicant Photo - A colored passport photo will be needed that has a white background.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - A validity of 6 months will be required from your arrival date in the Schengen area and there will need to be 3 empty passport pages to stamp.
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable) - The last page of your passport is required for some applicants during the application process.
- Airline Confirmation - You will need to have confirmation, such as a plane ticket, that you will be leaving Germany before your visa expires.
- Previous Education/Work History (if applicable) - This will depend upon why you are traveling.
- Accommodation Details - Proof of the place that you intend to stay at during your trip to Germany will need to be provided.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds - You will need to prove that you have enough money to take care of yourself during your stay.
Can I only travel to Germany with the Germany Schengen visa?
No! The Germany Schengen visa can be used to enter any country in the European Union. The Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizens information is available through iVisa.com and will show you that you can enter any of the 26 countries that make up the European Union (Schengen area) with your Germany Schengen visa.
How long am I able to stay in the European Union (Schengen area) with my Germany Schengen visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizen's document allows holders to stay within the Schengen area for up to 90 days.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
iVisa.com works really hard to make sure that all of their customers feel that they can trust them. We have state-of-the-art technology that protects and secures your personal information, so you do not have to worry. The Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizen's information that you provide to obtain this document will be protected by iVisa.com Check out some of our positive reviews from our customers here.
I have unresolved questions, what do I do?
iVisa.com has employed a wonderful team customer service agents who are ready to help 24/7 and want to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizens.
Germany is a fantastic country to travel, full of culture and art. One of the most visited sites is the Berlin Brandenburg Gate. This gate is after the Acropolis that is in Athens, Greece. It was built for King Frederick William II in 1791 and was the city's first neoclassical structure. It is made of sandstone and stands at 26 meters in height. The Quadriga is a breathtaking four horse chariot that stands on top of the Berlin Brandenburg Gate and carries the goddess of victory.
The gate consists of six massive columns that rest on either side of the gate and form five passages through. Four of the passages were allowed to be used by everyone, however the center passage was restricted to royalty only for their carriages to pass through. There are also two large columns that were once used by toll collectors and guards who monitored the traffic to make sure no one that was not of royal descent traveled through the middle column. This structure was damaged badly in World War II and used to make up part of the famous Berlin Wall. Take some time to view this iconic piece of history while you are traveling through Germany.
If you are traveling to Germany, the Germany (Schengen) visa - the Philippine citizens is an important document to have!