Germany has fine food, beautiful art, and vibrant music. But if you want to do anything there, you will first need a visa.
iVisa can help you do just that. Just complete our secure online application. Afterward, we can even schedule an interview for you at the German embassy nearest you.
Germany (Schengen) Visa Process Questions and Answers
What types of documents and personal information do I need for the application process and interview?
- Airline Onward Ticket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos are allowed.
- Last Page of Passport Scan (if necessary) - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
- Former Education/Work History - You will need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Passport Bio Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen area.
- Hotel Confirmation - Whether you're in a hotel, resort. or with a family member or friend, proof that you have a place to call home during your in the area is required.
What sites can I visit in Germany?
The Alps are a beautiful range near the Austrian border, and in this area you'll find some great skiing and snowboarding areas during the winter months.
What is the cost of my visa application for Germany (Schengen Area)?
This will depend on your selection of processing speed:
- If you select Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 25.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 45.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 80.00.
When will the visa expire?
A typical visa for Germany (Schengen) expires 180 days after arrival.
Is my entry with the visa guaranteed?
No. Customs officers at ports of entry may refuse entry to any person who is unable to comply with entry requirements or whose presence in Germany would be contrary to national safety interests.
How long will my visa approval take?
It usually takes about five business days to obtain a visa at the German embassy or consulate after the interview.
How many times can I enter Germany (Schengen) with the visa?
The Germany (Schengen) visa is valid for a Single Entry.
How long can I stay in the Schengen area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum stay for Germany (Schengen) visa holders is 90 days Per Entry.
Processing time options:
- Standard Processing takes around 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will complete your application within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will complete your application within 6 Business Day.
Get a Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Tunisia
If you're interested in history, art, food, beer, nightlife, or nature, Germany has all that and much more. That's what makes it such a great destination for Europeans and people all around the world. The e-Visa can help you get there faster.
The food, culture, and natural and visual wonders of Germany are only a few clicks away using iVisa's simple digital application for the Germany (Schengen) region.
We know you'll have a great trip!