One of the most popular places for tourists in Europe, Germany boasts history, culture, and tradition. Berlin is one of the top cities to check out, being the place where techno DJs, fashionistas, artists, and innovators meet. There are also cruises on the Rhine and Maine rivers to enjoy.
Bavaria, the region that showcases medieval castles, is another must stop in the country. Here, you can marvel at its landscapes. Another city to explore is Hamburg, adorned with waterways and canals, which sometimes is called the ’Venice of the North.
Germany attracts people with its music, film, and beer festivals. One of the most popular celebrations is the Oktoberfest, where you can enjoy some of the best beer in the world.
When getting ready to explore the magic of its cities and more, in 2022, it will be necessary to apply for the new European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) to visit Germany.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need the Germany ETIAS if I already have a long-term visa from one of the Schengen members?
No. The ETIAS is a travel authorization. Therefore you won’t need to get the Germany ETIAS if you already have a long-term visa from one of the member states since it gives you the right to travel around the Schengen zone.
Can my Germany ETIAS for citizens of Argentina be revoked?
Yes. Your Germany ETIAS for citizens of Argentina can be revoked or annulled in case the conditions for supplying the European Travel Information and Authorization System (ETIAS) don’t apply anymore or if the Germany ETIAS holder breaks any of the travel authorization regulations.
What can I do to apply for the Germany ETIAS?
First, get on your laptop/desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet with an Internet connection and then complete some information. It is that simple, especially if you use iVisa.com services to help you out with anything you need. The first requirements to apply for the Germany ETIAS are:
- Argentinian valid passport. Make sure it is still in force for at least three months after your trip.
- Complete the payment process using either credit/debit card or Paypal.
- Current email address.
When will I get my Germany ETIAS, and what is the cost?
When and how much will cost depends on which choice you make. When applying through iVisa.com services, we offer you three time-processing options, each with a different price based on how soon you will be getting the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Argentina.
- Standard: If your biggest concern is when, then this option will take the longest time, although it will be the cheapest.
- Rush: With this option, your ETIAS will be in your hands in a couple of days, for a little more cash than with the previous offer.
- Super Rush: Choosing this option will guarantee you get the ETIAS on the same day of the application for a slightly higher price.
What do I need to do to apply through iVisa.com?
Applying through our services will be the ideal decision for you if you prefer a team of professionals that will work on making sure that your application to the Germany ETIAS is perfect. We offer the best service, assuring the protection of your privacy, as well as the speed and efficiency you need for this type of application. The only thing you need to do to apply for the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Argentina is to provide us with the following information:
- First requirement: Enter your contact information on the request form and select the processing time option you need.
- Second requirement: Once you have verified that everything is fine with your application form, continue with the payment process. Remember that you can pay online using your credit/debit cards or Paypal.
- Third requirement: submit the application form along with the scanned documents, and wait for your ETIAS.
Is the iVisa.com platform really safe?
Yes. At iVisa.com, we work to provide the best service you can have, guaranteeing the privacy of your data and its protection. Both our platform and our team of specialists have the task of providing a secure system. You can always read our reviews.
Does the iVisa.com website offer more information?
Yes! We have all the information you need and more on our blog, frequently asked question sections, or through our customer service team.