Local beer, great food, and amazing landscapes. Germany is a must-see for all travelers to Europe. Getting a visa for the German and Schengen areas of Europe is a requirement for citizens of Mozambique. You can begin getting your visa by filling out our online application. We will then set up a required interview for you at an appropriate German Visa Application center.
Germany (Schengen) Visa | Answers to Visa Questions
What's the maximum stay while holding a visa?
90 days Per Entry. So be sure to schedule your trip within this amount of days.
How much is a visa anyway?
EUR 60. But, you'll need to pay for the application review as well.
- Standard Processing, the total for application review will be USD $29.49.
- Travelers that select Rush Processing will be charged USD $51.99.
- Super Rush Processing USD $83.99.
What form of documents and personal info do they need for the application?
- Hotel/Lodging Reservation/Host Letter - Show officials you have a resting spot during your vacation.
- Proof of Sufficient Money - Provide information that you will be able to pay for yourself during your stay in Germany (Schengen) area.
- Passport Photos - Always bring at least two copies. Colored only. No exceptions.
- Payment Information - For application processing, we can take PayPal or a credit/debit card.
- Final Page of Passport Scan (if required) - If needed, show the last page of the passport.
- Medical Insurance - Your medical policy for travel must have a minimum of EUR 30,000 coverage per traveler.
- Valid Passport - Three empty passport stamp pages. 6 months validity or more from arrival day.
What's the processing time for my application?
Choose how fast you want us to process your application:
- Standard Processing: 30 days to complete.
- Rush processing will be finished within 30 days.
- Super Rush processing will be finished within 30 days.
Embassies and consulates usually take around 5 business days to review and approve your visa application after your in-person interview is complete.
Do I have to have a visa to enter Germany and the Schengen region?
If you are a Mozambique resident, you will have to have a visa to get into Germany.
I have a visa. Does that mean I can get into Germany automatically?
For almost all travelers, yes. But, the final determination is up to customs officials at the port of entry.
How many times may I fly or cross over into Germany with a visa?
You will be allowed Multiple Entry into a port of entry.
How long do I have to use my visa before it goes bad?
Plan your vacation before your visa ceases to be valid. Utilize the visa within 5 years after issued to be sure it is valid.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa | Citizen of Mozambique Application
iVisa helps thousands of tourists every year travel all around the globe. Don't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime. Start by completing the online application, and we will assist you the rest of the way. Our goal is to help you obtain your visa quickly and securely.