Do you love learning about the history of different countries? Are you searching for a similar destination where you can get some interesting information? Plan your trip to Elmina Castle in Ghana. This castle was built in the 15th Century by the Portuguese and was the first European slave trading post. When you visit this castle, you can see luxury accommodations at the top for the European stayes and dungeons in the lower area where 200 people were held. You must be wondering how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Ghana during Coronavirus. To visit this UNESCO World Heritage Monument from the United Kingdom, you need to apply for a Health Declaration Form.
To get more information about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Ghana during Coronavirus, you can contact iVisa.com and avail of our amazing services for obtaining your Health Declaration Form. Our professional experts have all the latest information about different travel-related documents. They will guide you about every single requirement that you must know before visiting Ghana.
However, to know more about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Ghana during Coronavirus, you can also check the following details:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the requirement of a Health Declaration Form while visiting Ghana?
Planning a trip to Ghana from the United Kingdom and worried about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Ghana during Coronavirus? As per the latest announcement made by the Ghanaian government, you must have an approved Health Declaration Form to enter the country without any hassle. This document allows the authorities to keep a track of every traveler’s health status to reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
Do I need to have a negative PCR test report before reaching the country?
Yes, it has been mandated for every traveler to have a negative test report for the Covid-19 PCR test along with an approved Health Declaration Form. Keep in mind to perform this test within 72 hours of your travel date.
Can I get some information about the processing time and fee for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
As every customer is important to us, we have designed the options for the processing time for obtaining a Health Declaration Form in a way that can be beneficial for everyone. So, based on your requirements, you can select the one that suits you best. Here is the list of three options that provide you an idea about them:
- Standard Processing Option: Choosing this option is the best for those travelers who have plenty of time in their travel as you can get your document in a few days (1 Business Day) at an affordable cost with this option (USD 20.00).
- Rush Processing Option: Choosing this option is perfect for those who need their document a bit faster (8 hours) at a little expensive cost (USD 35.00).
- Super Rush Processing Option: Choosing this option is best for those who need their document as soon as possible (4 hours) for the most expensive cost (USD 60.00).
What is the procedure to obtain a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
Association with iVisa.com is best for those travelers who don’t have time for all the documentation works required to obtain a Health Declaration Form before visiting Ghana. We offer an easy procedure that takes only twenty minutes of your time and completes in three steps:
- First, initiate your procedure by filling out an application form available on our website with the required data.
- Second, before submission, remember to review the data you have filled in the form.
- Third, wrap up your procedure by uploading your documents, paying the processing fee, and sending the form.
Do I need to submit some documents for the application procedure for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, when you apply for a Health Declaration Form utilizing iVisa.com services, you just have to submit a few documents that can be gathered easily:
- A passport with a minimum of six months of validity and its scanned copy.
- An email address to obtain your document online.
- Means of payment like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Is iVisa.com a safe alternative?
Yes, iVisa.com is a completely safe alternative for obtaining a Health Declaration Form as we use advanced systems for security to store your data safe.