Recently, Ghana has reopened its borders for tourists and welcoming visitors from every part of the world through airways. If you are looking for the next location for your vacation, this is the best choice as you can get an opportunity to visit a lot of different places. Among various amazing attractions of Ghana, the Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park & Mausoleum is the perfect place to visit for history lovers. You will get to know a lot of things about the Ghanaian President Kwame Nkrumah. To visit this place in Ghana during Coronavirus, you need to follow the protocols proposed by the government of Ghana such as having an approved Health Declaration Form.
Obtaining an approved Health Declaration Form is important for every visitor as it allows every traveler to enter the country easily. To obtain this document hassle-free and stress-free, you can associate with iVisa.com and avail of our amazing services. Our professional experts work 24/7 to assist you in guiding how to apply using our services. Before traveling to Ghana, you must know about the requirements for the COVID test for Ghana travel.
To get more information about COVID test for Ghana travel, you can check the below details:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Health Declaration Form?
A Health Declaration Form is the form that has all your information including your health status, which allows you to enter Ghana during Coronavirus. As per the latest announcement made by the Ghanaian government, every traveler must apply for this document and learn about the COVID test for Ghana travel before their travel date.
What is the COVID test for Ghana travel?
According to the latest health protocols regarding the COVID test for Ghana travel announced by the government of Ghana, every traveler must have a negative test report for the Covid-19 PCR test along with the Health Declaration Form. You must perform this test within 72 hours of your travel date.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
When you associate with iVisa.com for the application for a Health Declaration Form, you have to follow a simple procedure that completes in only twenty minutes. You just have to follow three easy steps:
- First, visit our webpage to fill out an application form with the needed data.
- Second, review the data before submission to avoid any errors.
- Third, pay the processing fee, upload your documents, and submit the form.
What are the documents required for the application procedure for a Health Declaration Form?
Applying for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com allows you to provide only a few documents that you can gather easily:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity and its scanned copy for providing your information.
- A valid email address for obtaining your document via email.
- Method of payment such as a PayPal account or a Credit/debit card for paying the processing fee.
Can I get some information about the processing time and fee for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can get an idea about the processing time options that we offer for our customers for obtaining a Health Declaration Form. You can also get information about the COVID test for Ghana travel by contacting our bunch of experts. We have customized three options for our customers based on their requirements. Here is the list of options to give you an idea about them:
- Standard Processing Time: You can get your document in a few days (1 Business Day) at an affordable price (USD 20.00) by choosing this option.
- Rush Processing Time: You can get your document a bit early (8 hours) at a bit expensive price (USD 35.00) by selecting this option.
- Super Rush Processing Time: You can get your document in the minimal possible time (4 hours) for the most expensive price (USD 60.00) by choosing this option.
Is iVisa.com a safe option for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, choosing iVisa.com for obtaining your Health Declaration Form is a completely safe option as we use advanced security systems for storing your data safely, and only authorized professionals can access it.