Are you missing relaxing near beaches due to this Coronavirus pandemic? Looking for a destination to visit this holiday? Visit Busua beach in Ghana for the most relaxing holiday. This beach is located near Takoradi city. Visiting this place is perfect for backpackers and campers. Also, you can enjoy surfing, bicycling, shopping, and eating out while visiting this beach. Like its vibe, the water of Busua beach is also relaxed. Plan your vacation now as Ghana has reopened its borders for tourists. Worried how citizens of Cote d’Ivoire can enter Ghana during Coronavirus? You just have to apply for a Health Declaration Form to visit this beautiful beach.
Looking for more information about how citizens of Cote d’Ivoire can enter Ghana during Coronavirus? Call or email iVisa.com now as we are here to help our customers at every step of understanding and obtaining any travel document like a Health Declaration Form. To get your document in the most relaxed way from the comfort of your home, you must contact our executives.
Learn more about how citizens of Cote d’Ivoire can enter Ghana during Coronavirus by going through the below details:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Health Declaration Form?
After understanding how citizens of Cote d’Ivoire can enter Ghana during Coronavirus, you are worried about what is a Health Declaration Form and what is the procedure to obtain it. A Health Declaration Form is a document that allows you to enter Ghana as it has all the details about you and your health status.
What are other requirements to enter Ghana during Coronavirus?
To enter Ghana during Coronavirus, you must have an approved Health Declaration Form and a negative test report for the Covid-19 PCR test. Also, you have to perform this test within 72 hours of your travel date.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
When you associate with iVisa.com for obtaining a Health Declaration Form, you will be amazed to see the simple procedure we follow. Considering your busy routine, we need only twenty minutes of your time so that you can complete three steps to initiate the procedure:
- First, you have to begin the procedure by filling out an application form with the required detail on our website.
- Second, you have to double-check all the details to avoid any errors.
- Third, you have to upload your documents, pay the processing fee, and submit the form.
Can I get some information about the options for the processing time and fee for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Keeping in mind how citizens of Cote d’Ivoire can enter Ghana during Coronavirus, you must be thinking about the application procedure for a Health Declaration Form.
Understanding the different requirements of different customers, we offer three options for the processing time for obtaining this document. You can check the below description to get an idea about them:
- Standard Processing Option: you can obtain your document at a low cost (USD 30.00) in an average time (1 Business Day).
- Rush Processing Option: you can get your document at a bit higher cost (USD 45.00) a bit early (8 hours).
- Super Rush Processing Option: you can get your document for the most expensive cost (USD 70.00) in the shortest possible time (4 hours).
Do I need to submit some documents for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
Having an approved Health Declaration Form before your trip is a must if you are planning a trip to Ghana from Cote d’Ivoire. Obtaining this document with iVisa.com is easy as we need only a few documents for its application:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to get your document online.
- Mode of payments such as a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Can I trust iVisa.com for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can completely trust iVisa.com for obtaining a Health Declaration Form as only authorized professionals can access your data that we store safely using advanced security systems.