Do you love visiting different national parks? Planning a trip to such a park and confused about where to go? Plan your trip to Kakum National Park in Ghana as the country has recently reopened its borders for tourists. Visiting this National Park allows you to see a variety of living organisms including forty mammal species, three hundred bird species, and more than six hundred species of butterfly. You will be amazed to see the most popular canopy walk of this park. To visit this amazing National Park in Ghana from the United States during this pandemic, you need to apply for a Health Declaration Form.
While planning your trip, you must be wondering how citizens of the United States can enter Ghana during Coronavirus. So, the very first thing that you must have for entering the country is an approved Health Declaration Form. For more details and updates, you can contact iVisa.com’s friendly executives who are well-versed with all the latest information regarding all types of travel-related documents.
To learn more about how citizens of the United States can enter Ghana during Coronavirus, you can check the below details:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Health Declaration Form?
After the reopening of its borders, Ghana has announced some preventive measures that must be taken by every traveler to reduce the spread of Coronavirus. The most important measure is to apply for a Health Declaration Form if you are thinking how citizens of the United States can enter Ghana during Coronavirus. This form allows the government to know more about you and your health status before your arrival.
What are other preventive measures that must be taken care of?
Along with an approved Health Declaration Form to enter Ghana, you also must have a negative test report for the Covid-19 PCR test. You must get your test performed within 72 hours of your travel. Wearing a face mask during your flight is mandatory.
Which documents are required for the Health Declaration Form application?
As we care about your time and effort, we make things easy for you. Hence, when you associate with iVisa.com, you need to have only a few documents to apply for a Health Declaration Form:
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months of validity and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address so that we can send your document online.
- Mode of payments like a debit/credit card or a PayPal account for paying the processing fee.
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com to enter Ghana during Coronavirus?
If you are worried about how citizens of the United States can enter Ghana during Coronavirus, call iVisa.com now. We assist you at every step in obtaining your Health Declaration Form so that you can enter the country hassle-free. You just need to follow three easy steps that are:
- First, go to our webpage to fill out an application form with the essential data.
- Second, double-check all the information you have filled in the form to avoid any discrepancies.
- Third, upload your documents, pay the processing fee, and submit the form to wrap-up the procedure.
What are the options for the processing time and fee for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
To make things easier and exclusive for you, iVisa.com offers three options for the processing time for the application for a Health Declaration Form. You can choose the best option depending on your requirements. The cost of the processing depends on the time of the processing of the application. Here is the list of options to give you an idea about them:
- Standard Processing Time: Get your document at a budget-friendly cost (USD 30.00) in an average time (1 Business Day).
- Rush Processing Time: Obtain your document at a little expensive cost (USD 45.00) a little early (8 hours).
- Super Rush Processing Time: Obtain your document for the most expensive cost (USD 70.00) as soon as possible (4 hours).
Is iVisa.com a reliable option?
Yes, it is!! After understanding how citizens of the United States can enter Ghana during Coronavirus, you have to apply for a Health Declaration Form to enter the country and that you can do it with us as we have been delivering quality services for many years.