As Coronavirus has stopped everyone’s life for a while, things are settling down slowly. People have started considering it as a part of their lives. We also wish that you must step out of your home and refresh your mind by planning a vacation. If you are confused about where to go during this pandemic, plan your trip to Ghana as it has reopened its borders recently for tourists. Among various attractions of Ghana, Osu Castle is one of the main historical places to visit during your trip to Ghana. This castle is located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean’s Gulf of Guinea. However, there are a few Ghana travel requirements during Covid-19 that must be followed such as having an approved Health Declaration Form.
As per the latest announcement about Ghana travel requirements during Covid-19, you must have a Health Declaration Form to enter the country. Also, a negative PCR test report for the Covid-19 test is also mandatory for every traveler coming from another country. You can obtain your travel document and information about other details by contacting the professional experts of iVisa.com as we have the latest information about every travel-related document.
To get more information about Ghana travel requirements during Covid-19, you can go through the below details:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Health Declaration Form?
According to the recent rule about Ghana travel requirements during Covid-19 passed by the Ghanaian government, every traveler entering Ghana during Covid-19 must provide their detailed information including the health status in a form available online. This form is a Health Declaration Form that allows you to enter the country easily.
What are other Ghana travel requirements during Covid-19?
Along with an approved Health Declaration Form, every visitor must have a negative test report for the Covid-19 PCR test. It is important to perform this test within 72 hours of your travel date. Also, you must wear a face mask during the flight.
What are the options for the processing time and cost for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
Associating with iVisa.com offers you three options for the processing time of the Health Declaration Form and the cost of it depends on the processing time option you choose. We understand some customers require their documents a little early than others. Hence, these options are customized in a way that they can fulfill everyone’s requirements:
- Standard Processing Option: You can choose this option to get your document in an average time (1 Business Day) at a low cost (USD 20.00).
- Rush Processing Option: You can select this option if you need your document a little faster (8 hours) by paying a little expensive cost (USD 35.00).
- Super Rush Processing Option: Need your document urgently? Go for this option if you need the document as soon as possible (4 hours) by paying the most expensive cost (USD 60.00).
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
To apply for a Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com, you have to follow a simple procedure that is prepared considering your busy schedule. Hence, we just need your twenty minutes to complete the procedure in three steps:
- First, you have to visit our website to fill out an application form with the essential details.
- Second, you have to double-check all the details before submission to avoid any mistakes.
- Third, you have to upload your documents, pay the processing fee, and send the form.
Do I need to submit some documents for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
We understand your challenges and how difficult it is for you to gather a lot of documents. Hence, we require only a few documents for the application for a Health Declaration Form. Here is the list of documents that we need:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- Mode of payments like a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
Is iVisa.com a reliable option for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can rely on iVisa.com for obtaining a Health Declaration Form as we utilize advanced systems of security for storing your data safely.