If you are looking for a vacation plan, let us assist you in making the best vacation plan for you. As many countries are reopening their borders for tourists, Ghana has also reopened its borders with some preventive measures. To make an unforgettable vacation, you can plan your next trip to Akwidaa in Ghana. Akwidaa is a long and untouched white sand beach, which is perfect for you during this Covid-19 pandemic. You can also explore cocoa plantations close to this beach. Also, you can plan for turtle nesting spots with a night-time guided tour. All you can do by just applying for a Health Declaration Form that is mandatory for entering the country.
After applying for a Health Declaration Form, the next thing you must be thinking about is Ghana travel restrictions Covid-19. You can obtain your document and get every single detail about Ghana travel restrictions Covid-19 by contacting iVisa.com. We understand all the challenges in obtaining this document, so we make things easier for you by providing assistance in obtaining it.
To learn more about Ghana travel restrictions Covid-19, you can go through the following often asked questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Health Declaration Form?
A Health Declaration Form is a travel document that has all the information about travelers including health status. This document is required by the Ghanaian government as per the new Ghana travel restrictions Covid-19 to reduce the spread of Covid-19 after the reopening of the Ghana borders. If you are planning a trip to Ghana, it is essential to have this document before your trip.
What are Ghana travel restrictions during Covid-19?
According to the Ghana travel restrictions Covid-19, every traveler must have an approved Health Declaration Form and a negative PCR test report for the Covid-19 test. Also, it is important to keep in mind that this test must be performed within 72 hours of your travel date. Travelers showing symptoms must be quarantined in hospitals.
What are the steps to follow for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
With iVisa.com, the application procedure for a Health Declaration Form can be completed from the comfort of your home. We just need your twenty minutes to complete three simple steps that are:
- First, you need to begin the procedure by filling out an application form available on our website with the required details.
- Second, you need to recheck the details before submission to avoid any discrepancies.
- Third, wrap-up your procedure by uploading your documents, paying the processing fee, and submitting the form.
What are the documents required for the application procedure for a Health Declaration Form?
As we work 24/7 to make things easier for you, we don’t require a lot of documents for the application for a Health Declaration Form. You need to submit a few documents to initiate the procedure and those documents are:
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months validity and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to obtain your document online.
- Method of payments like a PayPal account or a debit/credit card for paying the processing fee.
What are the options for the processing cost and time for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
To reduce the challenges of our customers in obtaining different travel-related documents, iVisa.com offers amazing services. You can also avail of our services in obtaining a Health Declaration Form and choose from the three options that we offer for the processing time. The cost of the processing depends on the time of the processing you choose:
- Standard Processing Time: You can obtain your document in a few days (1 Business Day) at an affordable cost (USD 30.00).
- Rush Processing Time: You can obtain your document a little faster (8 hours) at a little expensive cost (USD 45.00).
- Super Rush Processing Time: You can obtain your document in the minimal possible time (4 hours) for the most expensive cost (USD 70.00).
Can I trust iVisa.com for obtaining a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com for obtaining a Health Declaration Form to enter Ghana as we assure the safety of your documents with our advanced systems and professional experts.