Gibraltar is a British overseas territory located on the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Spain and the Mediterranean Sea. This destination has become quite popular among United States citizens because of the Spanish and British people who inhabit the place, the outstanding natural attractions, and its small size. This territory’s name is due to the Great Rock of Gibraltar, whose views are amazing, making it the perfect destination to take that selfie that you wanted so much.
As you can see, there are tons of reasons why you should pack up and go on your next trip. However, you have to know the new restrictions for US citizens applied by the British government. To enter Gibraltar, it is mandatory to fill out the passenger locator and the relevant area form to enter the country. If you don’t do so before your arrival, you will be denied access to Gibraltar.
To avoid any complications and stress during your future vacations, iVisa.com has designed a way in which you can save time and effort while completing both documents. We have shortened it all to ensure that your process will be easy to understand. The best part is that our experts will do most of the paperwork while you can stay comfortably at home.
Note: Since March 18th, 2022, the Gibraltar Passenger Locator Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the passenger locator and relevant area form?
The passenger locator is a document that has been created to check the information of those travelers wishing to enter Gibraltar anytime soon. They will have to declare their contact info, information about their trip, and some other security questions.
The relevant area form has been created to know where you have been in the two weeks before your trip.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Gibraltar?
No, a COVID vaccination certificate is not mandatory to enter Gibraltar.
If you have one, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor follow a quarantine. Check the testing and quarantine FAQs to learn more.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Gibraltar?
- COVID test prior to arrival: Antigen within 48 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test on arrival: All travelers aged 12 and over must take a lateral flow test on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12, fully vaccinated travelers, young adults aged 12 - 16 who have received a single dose of the vaccine are exempt from pre-departure testing, and travelers entering via Gibraltar International Airport or via Gibraltar Port.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Gibraltar?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Gibraltar
What other documents do I have to present to enter Gibraltar?
You will have to show your passport as the most important requirement to enter Gibraltar since it will be your ID while you stay there. You will not need a visa.
What documents do I have to attach to obtain both documents with iVisa.com?
Since iVisa.com simplified most of the process, we will not ask you for more documentation than the essential. As it follows:
- Your scanned passport.
- Your email address where you will receive the confirmation.
- Information about your flight and seat number.
- Information about where you will stay in Gibraltar.
In case we need some extra-documents, we will send you an email asking you to provide them.
What is the price and time waiting with iVisa.com?
You will have the chance to choose between three alternatives that iVisa.com has prepared for you. They have been created depending on your budget and the time that you are willing to spend waiting. These are the following:
- Standard Processing Option: You receive the confirmation of both documents in your inbox for an average time (24 hours) and price (USD 34.49).
- Rush Processing Option: You pay a bit more for both documents (USD 67.99), but you receive them faster (4 hours).
- Super Rush Processing Option: It is the fastest alternative you can choose (30 minutes), but it costs more (USD 104.99).
Are you ready to begin? Then click here, and our excellent team will help you with your process!
What steps do I have to follow if I use iVisa.com?
With iVisa.com, you will not have to be worried about following complicated steps that require a lot of time to complete. Instead, we have shortened them to three steps that won’t take more than ten minutes. As you can see, it will be fast, simple and you can relax since we have your back.
- First, complete the application form that we have prepared for you. In that document, you will have to tell us more about yourself and your trip. Then, select the processing option that you prefer the most.
- Second, proceed with the payment method. You can use any of your debit/credit cards or your Paypal account.
- Third, upload the required documents, and finally, submit it all!.
You will not have to do anything else more than wait for our confirmation in your email inbox. If you need extra help or any assistance, you can contact us at any time!
Is it secure to use iVisa.com for this procedure?
Definitely, it is! iVisa.com is a travel agency that counts with the best professional team to take care of your information while you get on with doing what you love. You can also check out what our satisfied customers have said about our service.
How can I get in touch with iVisa.com if I have further questions?
You can contact us when you need help, any time day or night. You will have the opportunity to call us or chat with us online, and one of our customer service agents will assist you.
Start this process with iVisa.com and let us be part of your dreams!