Going to Gibraltar is the favorite destination for many people worldwide, especially Morocco citizens. The Mediterranean Sea surrounds Gibraltar as it also borders Spain. Its name is due to the Great Rock of Gibraltar, which stands out the most at first glance. If you visit Gibraltar, you will have the opportunity to experience the mix between Spanish and British culture, along with ancient castles and fortresses. Its tunnels and St. Michael’s Cave are just a few of a large number of attractions and reasons why you should go and visit Gibraltar.
Before you start preparing yourself to spend time on your next vacations, you should know the new measurements taken by the Gibraltar government during coronavirus for Morocco citizens. When you arrive in Gibraltar, no matter if it is by air, land, or sea, you will have to fill out your passenger locator and the relevant area form to enter. If you don’t show it, they can deny you access. This measurement was taken to prevent a new outbreak coming from abroad.
As we know that it may be tedious for you to complete both documents since it requires a long time to spend, iVisa.com has simplified it all for you to have your back. It will not take more than 10 minutes, and both documents will be yours while you spend most of your time doing anything else.
If you want to learn more about both these documents and how iVisa.com will help you with them, we recommend you to read our FAQ section below. You’ll also find out how citizens of Morocco can enter Gibraltar during Coronavirus.
Note: Since March 18th, 2022, the Gibraltar Passenger Locator Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the passenger locator and relevant area form?
The passenger locator is a document implemented by the British government to gather more information about tourists entering Gibraltar during the COVID-19 outbreak. It will help them to contact the person in case they need it for biosecurity reasons.
The relevant area form reports to the government where you were two weeks before your trip. To fill it out, you will need to have your seat number assigned already. With that document, you will report if you were in a high-risk place or not.
If you don’t complete any of these, there will be consequences, including denial of entry to Gibraltar. Remember that you will not be exempted from staying in quarantine when you arrive if you fill them out.
Make sure you’re clear on how citizens of Morocco can enter Gibraltar during Coronavirus.
What information do I have to provide for both documents?
As you may know, iVisa.com shortened most of the procedure, so you will not be asked to present us with more information than the essential. That means that we will ask you for the following info:
- Your email address to receive your confirmation for both documents.
- Your scanned passport.
- Your flight details along with your seat number.
- Information about where you will stay in Gibraltar.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Gibraltar?
No, a COVID vaccination certificate is not mandatory to enter Gibraltar.
If you have one, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor follow a quarantine. Check the testing and quarantine FAQs to learn more.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Janssen.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Gibraltar?
- COVID test prior to arrival: Antigen within 48 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
- COVID test on arrival: All travelers aged 12 and over must take a lateral flow test on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12, fully vaccinated travelers, young adults aged 12 - 16 who have received a single dose of the vaccine are exempt from pre-departure testing, and travelers entering via Gibraltar International Airport or via Gibraltar Port.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Gibraltar?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Gibraltar
What is the price and time waiting with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com created three different alternatives and you can pick any of them, depending on your budget or any other needs. These are:
- Standard Processing Option: You receive the document confirmation at an average time (24 hours) and price (USD $32.49).
- Rush Processing Option: It costs a bit more (USD $55.99), but you will receive the document faster (4 hours).
- Super Rush Processing Option: It is the most expensive alternative (USD $92.99), yet you receive your document as soon as possible (30 minutes).
It’s so quick and easy, how citizens of Morocco can enter Gibraltar during Coronavirus.
What steps do I have to follow if I use iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is the best alternative that you can choose. All steps will be as simple as 1, 2, 3 to complete.
- First, fill out our shortened application form. It will not take more than ten minutes to complete. You will be asked basic questions, as you read above. After doing so, choose the processing time that best fits your needs.
- Second, proceed with the payment. You can choose between any method that you prefer the most. iVisa.com accepts all credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts.
- Third, upload any required document, and finally submit.
You only have to wait, and our team will take care of the rest. If you have any doubts during the process, you can contact us at any time!
That’s how citizens of Morocco can enter Gibraltar during Coronavirus.
Is it secure to use iVisa.com for this procedure?
Without a doubt! iVisa.com has one of the safest websites, so your information will be protected from any third-parties. Our best team will take care of most of your information as soon as you submit your application form, so you’re in good hands. You can also check what our satisfied customers have said about us. Get in touch to discuss how citizens of Morocco can enter Gibraltar during Coronavirus.
How can I get in touch with iVisa.com if I have further questions?
If you want to contact us, you can choose between a phone call or chat online, and any of our customer service agents will assist at any time with your query about how citizens of Morocco can enter Gibraltar during Coronavirus.
Start this process with iVisa.com, and visit Gibraltar, achieving your dreams!