There are lots of rules and regulations to follow when traveling to Greece due to the Covid pandemic. You will have to provide a negative COVID-19 certificate if you want to board the flight and it should be completely 48 hours before your travel. And if you want to travel to Greece from Afghanistan, then you should have a Schengen Visa. You can apply for a Schengen Visa both online and through a government entity. Applying through an official government entity can be tiresome and you will have to wait in long lines. You can apply for a Schengen Visa easily and faster online with iVisa.com. It can be done easily without stepping out of the comfort of your home or you can even apply anywhere with iVisa.com and it will only take a few minutes to fill out the application with iVisa.com. It is easy, fast and reliable.
Read this article to the end to learn how to apply for a Greece (Schengen) visa for citizens of Afghanistan.
Frequently Asked Questions
DO I NEED A SCHENGEN VISA TO ENTER GREECE?
Yes, as Greece is a part of the European Union, you should have a Schengen Visa to enter Greece from Afghanistan. There are different types of Visa and you can apply for a Schengen Visa based on the purpose of your travel.
The Schengen visa allows the holder to enter Greece or the Schengen area. Use the visa eligibility checker tool to see whether you require a visa to enter Greece. If you need a Greece visa, then start your Schengen visa application with iVisa.com. Our team of experts will process the order as soon as possible. They know all the important details about the Greece (Schengen) visa for citizens of Afghanistan.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A GREECE (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF AFGHANISTAN?
You will have to provide certain documents if you want a Schengen Visa. The documents required are:
- The application form and remember to fill it incorrectly. You can also do it electronically- print and keep the hard copy.
- You should have two passport-sized photos taken recently. You can get passport-sized photos with iVisa.com Passport Photos.
- You should have a valid passport, a negative COVID-19 test certificate, medical insurance, the passenger locator form, and your travel and accommodation details.
- For a simple application process, choose iVisa.com. You can apply online easily with iVisa.com. Our team of experts has made the Greece (Schengen) visa for citizens of Afghanistan application process easier for your convenience.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY AT GREECE WITH A SCHENGEN VISA?
You can stay in the Schengen zone according to the type of Schengen visa issued. It is based on your purpose of visa. There is a Schengen visa for every occasion. The visa allows the visitor to stay in Greece or the Schengen area for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. The visa is valid for tourism, family visits, and business. Don’t wait until the last moment, start the Greece (Schengen) visa for citizens of Afghanistan application with iVisa.com.
WHAT WILL BE THE COST AND THE PROCESSING TIME TAKEN FOR A SCHENGEN VISA WHEN APPLYING WITH IVISA.COM?
Applying for a Schengen Visa with iVisa.com is fast because you will not have to wait in any long lines or waste your valuable time. You can apply easily for a Schengen Visa with iVisa.com. There are three processing options and you can choose any of the processing options according to your requirements. The three options available are Standard Processing Option, Rush Processing Option, and Super Rush Processing Option. The cost of these processing options is based on the processing time for the Greece (Schengen) visa for citizens of Afghanistan application.
- Standard processing option: it's the least expensive and it will take the least time to process your application.
- Rush Processing Option: it is a bit more expensive than the standard option, as it processes your application faster.
- Super Rush Processing Option: it is much more expensive than the other two options, and it processes your application much faster than the Standard processing option and Rush processing option.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO APPLY FOR A SCHENGEN VISA WITH IVISA.COM?
You can apply for a Schengen Visa easily and faster with iVisa.com without stress. The steps involved in applying for a Schengen Visa with iVisa.com are:
- The first step: Fill out the application form and select the processing time you want.
- The second step: Pay the application fees with your credit/debit card or PayPal account. Before paying check whether all the details provided are accurate.
- The third step: Then upload the scanned copies of your application fee and other documents.
HOW SECURE APPLYING FOR THE GREECE (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF AFGHANISTAN WITH IVISA.COM?
iVisa.com ensures the security and privacy of your personal and private information. Your information will be safe with us, as it is secured and backed up by security software while our professional team checks all your information. We have a team of experts with heaps of experience in handling personal data, so you can apply with iVisa.com without having any worries.
HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION ON SCHENGEN VISA APPLICATION?
You can visit our webpage to get more information. If you need any help, you are free to contact us. Our agents are ready to help you 24/7 so you can solve the issues without having any trouble. Visit iVisa.com and learn how citizens of Afghanistan can apply for a Greece visa.