Recently, traveling has become challenging due to changing government regulations, complicated paperwork, and of course, restrictions for coronavirus. Travelers may doubt their travel plans or neglect to travel these days as they are confused about whether their travel experiences will meet their expectations. iVisa.com provides high standard services to our customers. Our team of experts will make you comfortable and provide necessary documentation such as a Schengen visa, if required for a visit to Greece. Our customers are our assets. If you are a citizen of India trying to enter Greece, then apply for a Schengen visa now with iVisa.com and learn how to get the Greece (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India.
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN I APPLY FOR THE Greece (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of INDIA?
Yes. If you are a citizen of India who is planning to enter Greece, then you need to apply for a Schengen visa. Citizens of India need a visa to travel to Greece as tourists. The Schengen visa is a mandatory document to enter Greece as it is a member of the European Union and part of the Schengen area. This visa allows the visitor to stay up to 90 days within a 180-day period. You can apply for a visa through the embassy or through online government websites. If you are looking for a much better and faster experience, then apply with iVisa.com. Our team of experts will process the application and deliver the visa as soon as possible.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A MINOR IN INDIA TO COMPLETE THE GREECE (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA APPLICATION?
Yes. You need to submit the following:
- A birth certificate of the child.
- The application form signed by both parents/guardians.
- If a child is traveling alone, a notarized parental authorization is signed by both parents /guardians.
If you don’t have time for the technical procedures and paperwork, then apply with iVisa.com and our team of experts will guide you to complete the application process as soon as possible.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE GREECE (SCHENGEN) VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA?
The application documents are most easily available. You click here to provide us with the documents mentioned below. All you need are:
- Valid passport
- Debit/credit card: to make payment for the Greece Schengen visa for citizens of India.
- Current email address: this is required to deliver the visa results.
- Additional documents: employment, education, and current details as well as the member state of intended first entry (travel plans). Then, all you need is to have personal details, proof of accommodation, travel medical insurance.
WHAT GREECE SCHENGEN VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA SHOULD I APPLY FOR?
You can choose the type of visa according to your purpose for visiting Greece.
- The uniform Schengen visa stands permit you to stay up to 90 days every six months from the date of entry.
- The limited territorial validity visa allows you to travel in certain areas specifically mentioned when applying for a visa.
- The national visa is granted to individuals who are studying, working, or permanently residing in Greece.
You may click here to discuss your queries on any matters related to visa and travel plans.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A GREECE VISA?
Applicants will be able to complete the simple Schengen visa application form within minutes, by filling in basic personal, passport, and travel information. It will require you to answer a few security-related questions to submit the form. If you apply with iVisa.com, the application process is quite simple and easier than any other option. Just follow these steps to complete the process.
- First: Complete the online application, you must initially fill the form through an online process with accurate data.
- Second: Make a payment for the application fee. Verify the given data and complete the payment of the application fee through debit/credit card or PayPal.
- Third: Upload documents, you can upload the scanned passport copy and other documents if necessary. Then, at last, press the “SUBMIT” button to upload the application.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT PROCESSING OPTIONS OFFERED BY IVISA.COM?
The iVisa.com Greece (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India application process is less tiresome and easier when compared to other applications conducted through the usual process. This is all why we provide you with convenient services. iVisa.com offers three options:
- Standard option: here, you can get your documents in the most affordable manner and at a low price.
- Rush Processing Option: you can get the document faster than the above option.
- Super Rush Processing Option: most expensive and fastest method to obtain the document.
CAN I CONTACT YOU IF I HAVE ANY UNRESOLVED ISSUES?
Yes, our customer support team ensures 24/7 service and will be available to provide you with secure and safe services. If you need more information on the Greece (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India, then visit iVisa.com webpage.
HOW SECURE IS IVISA.COM TO APPLY FOR GREECE VISA?.
We are focussed on each tourist’s satisfaction level upon their travel. We handle every need of a traveler that covers all their travel plans. No more busy lines at the airport, no troubles in choosing hotels on your affordable means, we are there to serve you on your wishes. All your information is safe in our hands as we are on the road to updated technologies that intend to process rapidly and to extend the utmost security to increase the trustworthiness of individuals upon us. iVisa.com ensures the privacy of your personal data.