Learn More: Passenger Locator Form
According to the new measures taken by the Greek authorities, all travelers who intend to enter Greece must present their Passenger Locator Form.
The Grece Passenger Locator Form is a new travel document in which you will specify information related to your trip, like accommodation details and address. You will also be requested to complete personal information.
It is really important for you to fill out the application with truthful information.
iVisa.com can help you through this process. All you have to do is to start the application and follow the simple steps. Our team will review the information to make sure everything is correct to process your Greece Passenger Locator Form. Once it’s issued, we will send it right away to your email address. You will receive a QR code on your departure date, which you will have to show to the authorities at the port of entry. However, we will send you the URL which will show the QR code, but as we have mentioned before, it will only be available the day you plan to enter Greece.
Note for travelers entering in Greece through the Promachonas land border: All travelers entering through this port of entry for non-essentials reasons must present upon arrival a negative molecular test result (PCR) for COVID-19 performed up to 72 hours prior your entry to Greece, however, a Greece Passenger Locator Form will be requested as well.
The following points of entry: Nymphaea (Bulgaria), Evzoni (North Macedonia), Kipoi (Turkey), Krystallopigi (Albania), and Kakavia (Albania) are open to Greek citizens, holders of a residence permit or permanent residents of Greece, trucks carrying international cargo, persons entering for absolutely necessary professional travel (which needs to be properly documented).
The points of entry at Kakavia and Krystallopigi are open to holders of a Special Expatriate Identity Card.
The point of entry at Evzoni is open to ambulances transporting EU or EULEX diplomatic, military, or administrative personnel or their family members to hospitals in Thessaloniki.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
All travelers must complete their Passenger Locator Form until the day before entering the country. It is not possible to apply the same day of your arrival in Greece.
Keep in mind that this document DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Greece.
At the airport, you must show the QR Code that we will send to you, either on your cell phone or printed, to the Greek Health Authorities. If your travel departure begins prior to your day of arrival, the QR code will be enabled during the trip. In this case, you will be allowed to show the confirmation email we will send to you in pdf format to board the flight.
Only travelers who carry a certificate of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result will be allowed by the border authorities to enter the country. This does not apply to Greek citizens, permanent residents of Greece and travelers for essential professional reasons.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a new travel document which has been designed by the Greek authorities in order to enter Greece. The form will ask you about your personal information and information regarding your trip. You have until the day before your departure date to complete it.
Note that travelers who will enter through Promachonas border station must present upon arrival a negative test result (PCR) for COVID-19 performed up to 72 hours prior arrival.
All travelers who are residents from EU+ countries are allowed to travel to Greece. EU+ consists of the European Union, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland.
Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay and China, subject to confirmation of reciprocity
Other country’s citizens are allowed to travel to Greece only for essential travel.
NOTE: Travelers should be laboratory tested with RT-PCR of oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal swab.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
In order to enter Greece you will need a valid ordinary passport and the Greece Passenger Locator Form.
If you are not from a visa-exempt country it is probable you will need a visa too. You can check this information by visiting our Visa checker.
Important: Passengers of flights from Bulgaria, Romania, and Malta to Greece will be required to have a negative molecular test result (PCR) for COVID-19, performed up to 72 hours before entry to Greece. This requirement doesn’t apply to Greek citizens, permanent residents of Greece, and travelers for essential professional reasons.
If your flight starts before your arrival date you will be able to show the confirmation email (which we will send you) and the airline staff will allow you to continue your trip. Once in the Greek airport, Depending on their QR code/confirmation, you will be directed either to the screening area where you will be tested for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by a health team or to the exit (to baggage claim area or passport control). Then, after finishing the test you will be directed to the exit.
The test result will take at least 24 hours, so during that period of time it’s highly recommended to practice social distancing, if you start developing any kind of COVID-19 symptom, contact the National Public Health Organization (EODY) immediately.
If your test result is positive, the authorities will contact you and proceed with the health protocol in place, otherwise, you will be allowed to continue with your activities in Greece.
Depending on your QR Code, you will be directed to a screening area where you will be tested for the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 by a trained health team or to the exit point. The test result will be available in 24 hours, so during that time it’s highly recommended to practice social distancing.
If you start developing symptoms, contact the National Public Health Organization (EODY) immediately.
If your test result is positive, the authorities will contact you and proceed with the health protocol in place, if it’s negative you will be able to continue with the activities you planned for your trip.
Depending on your QR Code result, you will be tested for COVID-19 and then directed to the port of entry. You will have to wait at least 24 hours for your test result, it’s recommended to stay in isolation during that period of time.
If your test is positive, the authorities will contact you to inform you about the health protocol you must follow, if the test result is negative you will be able to continue with our trip as you planned.
NOTE: all travelers entering Greece for non-essential reasons through Promachonas border station, are obliged to present upon arrival a negative molecular test result (PCR) for COVID-19, performed up to 72 hours before their entry to Greece.
All Travelers should be laboratory tested with RT-PCR of oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal swab. Only travelers who carry a certificate of a negative RT-PCR test result will be allowed by the greek authorities to enter Greece. The certificates must be written in English and bear the name and passport/national ID number of the traveler.
Greece is a beautiful country that is known for its rich culture and history. People visit this country to see its serene islands. However, due to the current Covid-19 situation, every country has closed its borders for tourists or people visiting from other countries. Greece had also closed its borders for travelers due to this pandemic and now re-opened its gates from 1st, July 2020 with some strict protocols and preventive measures to prevent the Covid-19 spread. There are around twenty-seven airports across the country that are welcoming passengers from almost fourteen non-European countries. Seven land border crossings and seven ports are also welcoming travelers from different parts of the world excluding Russia, the United States of America, and Israel where the number of Covid-19 cases on the reasonably higher side.
To keep everyone safe and healthy, the Greek government has determined how to welcome travelers and perform essential diagnostic screening. For this purpose, every traveler is requested to complete a Greece Passenger Locator Form before their trip to this country. Greece Passenger Locator Form is now a vital component in the planning of risk assessment. It is essential for every passenger traveling to Greece to fill their Passenger Locator Form prior to their arrival to the country. Through this Health Declaration form, you have to provide every single information about your departure point, countries you have visited earlier with the duration of your stays, and where you will be staying in Greece. If you are going to stay at different locations, you must provide information about the place or address where you will be staying for the first twenty-four hours. When you complete the Greece Passenger Locator Form, you will receive a confirmation email. Also, you will receive a link having a unique QR code in the confirmation email on the day of your scheduled arrival.
If you have to travel a day before your arrival, you can show your confirmation email as you will receive your QR code while you will be on your flight to Greece. The Greece Passenger Locator Form is very important for your travel as only through this form, you will be allowed to enter Greece and enjoy your trip to this amazing country of astonishing beaches. You must fill this form 48 hours prior to your trip to Greece. You can fill this form using your computer, laptop, or mobile or you can just contact iVisa for their amazing service. The information provided by you in the health declaration will be stored in the database and after analyzing this information you will receive a special and unique barcode. With the utilization of this barcode, when you arrive at the Greece airport, Greek authorities will decide whether you need to go through the Covid-19 testing or not. As per the protocol announced by the Greek government, every traveler who will be entering Greece through Promachonas border station for any reason needs to present a negative report for the Covid-19 molecular test. This test must be performed within 72 hours prior to their entry to Greece. Also, if you are entering through this border station, you must get tested with RT-PCR of the nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab.
Based on the announcement, you will be allowed to enter the country by the border authorities only if you carry the certificate for the negative RT-PCR test result. You must keep in mind that your name and passport number or national ID number should be written in the certificate. Also, this certificate needs to be written in the English language only. You must get this testing done by National Reference Laboratories, National Public Health Laboratories, or Private Laboratories accredited from respective national authorities. If you will not fulfill all the criteria, your certificate will not be approved. With this certificate, completion and submission of the Greece Passenger Locator Form is a must to enter Greece. According to the protocol for air arrivals, when you arrive at the entry gate, you will be transferred to the area where the screening will be performed. You will have to show the QR code utilizing your mobile or printed copy of the QR code. If you don’t have a QR code, you can show your confirmation email.
Based on the QR code you show, the authorities will decide whether you have to direct towards the screening area for Covid-19 testing or to the exit for the baggage claim section. If you will have to go through testing, you will have to take precautions and practice social distancing as the result for Covid-19 testing will be available within 24 hours. If you are planning to visit multiple places in Greece, you must declare this and report about your first destination with your seven days travel itinerary. If you get a positive test result for Covid-19, the authorities will contact you and proceed according to the health protocol. If you are planning to travel through the sea, you will be directed to the special entry gate. Just like air travel, you have to show your QR code or confirmation email. On the basis of your QR code, you will be directed towards the screening area or exit gate. You will be requested to present your seven days itinerary if you have to go through the testing process.
Similarly, in case you will be arriving at Greece land borders, you have to show your passport and go through the customs procedure. Depending upon your QR code, screening personnel will decide your exit. According to this latest announcement, from 1st July onwards, every resident from Eu countries such as Switzerland, the United Kingdom, European Union, Lichtenstein, Iceland, and Norway can visit Greece by utilizing Greece Passenger Locator form. Based on this announcement, residents from other countries like Australia, Japan, Algeria, Morocco, Canada, New Zealand, Georgia, South Korea, China, Rwanda, Tunisia, Thailand, and Uruguay are subjected to the confirmation of reciprocity and on their Health Declaration Form as well. Before planning a trip to Greece, you must keep a check on your health so that you can enjoy the trip to the fullest.
- Greece 14 Day Quarantine Requirement
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF PALAU
- WHAT IS GREECE ETIAS MULTIPLE ENTRY FEATURE?
- CHECK GREECE ETIAS VALIDITY
- WHAT DOES GREECE ETIAS COST?
- WHAT ARE GREECE ETIAS REQUIREMENTS?
- GET GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF VANUATU FAST
- WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF URUGUAY?
- CHECK REQUIREMENTS FOR GETTING GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- HOW TO GET GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- GET GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE QUICKLY
- GET FAST AND EASY GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF TUVALU
- ALL ABOUT GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
- HOW TO GET GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF TONGA
- EVERYTHING ABOUT GREECE ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF TIMOR
- GREECE ARRIVAL BY LAND DURING CORONAVIRUS
- GREECE ARRIVAL BY AIR DURING CORONAVIRUS
- GREECE ARRIVAL BY SEA DURING CORONAVIRUS
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF TURKEY ENTER GREECE DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF BULGARIA ENTER GREECE DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- Know more about the Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan
- How to attain the Greece ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea
- Find more about the Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands.
- ETIAS application for a Singapore Citizen traveling to Greece.
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF SEYCHELLES
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF SERBIA
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF SAMOA
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF SAINT VINCENT
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF SAINT LUCIA
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF PERU
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF PARAGUAY
- GREECE ETIAS FOR CITIZENS OF PANAMA
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF GERMANY ENTER GREECE DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF MACEDONIA ENTER GREECE DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- HOW CAN CITIZENS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM ENTER GREECE DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- WHAT COUNTRIES CAN ENTER GREECE DURING COVID-19?
- Requirements for Citizens of Hong Kong applying for Greece ETIAS
- Check Greece ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Honduras
- Read about the Greece ETIAS application for Citizens of Guatemala
- Should citizens of Grenada apply for Greece ETIAS?
- What is the Greece ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Georgia?
- Check the Greece ETIAS policy for Citizens of El Salvador
- Useful Information about Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Dominica
- Look into the Greece ETIAS process for Citizens of Costa Rica
- Requirements for Citizens of Colombia applying for Greece ETIAS
- How is the Greece ETIAS process for Citizens of Chile?
- Explore more about Greece ETIAS for citizens of Canada
- Can the Citizens of Macedonia apply for a Greece ETIAS?
- What you should know about the Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Nicaragua
- Can the citizens of New Zealand apply for a Greece ETIAS?
- Can the Citizens of Nauru apply for a Greece ETIAS?
- How to apply for a Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Montenegro
- How can the citizens of Moldova apply for the Greece ETIAS?
- Learn more about Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Brunei
- Greece ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Brazil
- Find out more about Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- What you should know about the Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Micronesia
- Can the citizens of Mexico obtain a Greece ETIAS?
- Important Information about the Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Mauritius
- Can the Citizens of the Marshall Islands get a Greece ETIAS?
- Where can the Citizens of Malaysia apply for the Greece ETIAS?
- How can the Citizens of Macao apply for a Greece ETIAS?
- Important Information about the Greece ETIAS for the Citizens of Kiribati
- Can the Citizens of Japan apply for a Greece ETIAS?
- Can the Citizens of Israel get a Greece ETIAS?
- Learn more about Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Barbados
- What is the Greece ETIAS process for Citizens of the Bahamas?
- How to get Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Australia
- Greece ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Argentina
- Check Greece ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Find out more about Greece ETIAS for Citizens of Albania
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.