You don’t need a covid vaccine to enter Grenada. However, you must comply with all the health guidelines. iVisa.com is ready to help you with the digital process to acquire the Grenada Travel Authorization. Let our experts support you with a fast, simple, and reliable service.
Although covid continues to be a health hazard, we know that a trip to Grenada will be worth the hassle. Continue exploring the details about the Grenada Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
How can I obtain the Grenada Travel Authorization with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the application form.
- Our experts will check your information and confirm everything is accurate.
- Expect the mandatory document in your email inbox.
- Display the Grenada Travel Authorization upon arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
We recommend having the yellow fever vaccine before your trip. In terms of coronavirus, you don’t need a covid vaccine before arriving in Grenada. However, you must follow these guidelines:
- Apply for the Grenada Travel Authorization before arrival.
- During the check-in, show negative results from a covid PCR test.
- Upon arrival, you will need to quarantine a minimum of 7 days in an approved facility.
On the 5th day, you will need to take a covid test. If you get negative results, you could isolate yourself in your home or preferred accommodation for the next 7 days.
Keep learning about the Grenada Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
What is the validity of the health document?
The Grenada Travel Authorization has a maximum validity of 15 days after arrival and allows a Single Entry. You can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Grenada with this health document.
Health authorities recommend a yellow fever vaccine before you land in Grenada. Let us discuss the Grenada Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
What information do I need?
You must provide health and trip details. Also, you should have:
- A valid passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months after your travel date.
- An email address to receive the travel documentation.
- A payment method, pay for the professional service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Proof of accommodation.
Our experts know all about the Grenada Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 170.00.
- Rush processing time: 9 hours - USD 185.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 6 hours - USD 210.00.
Don’t forget you should get a yellow fever vaccine before landing in Grenada. It will keep you safe. We can share the details about the Grenada Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Verify that your information is correct. Choose a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
We will send the travel document and a QR code to your email inbox. Make sure to display them as soon as you arrive in Grenada.
You should get a yellow fever vaccine before your trip. We can tell you all about the Grenada Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
100%! We have established the highest security measures for all our services, including the Grenada Travel Authorization.
Go to the comments section and check all the details of our services. We can support you with the Grenada Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Contact our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. We can answer all your doubts about the Grenada Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Grenada?
Dive into the application page now!
Grenada is a dreamy destination with plenty to offer. Check Grand Anse Beach, where you can have a peaceful day with turquoise waters, coconut palms, and almond trees. Many cruise ships stop here as this beach is the most famous in Grenada. Make sure to visit the Grande Anse Craft and Spice Market, where you can purchase local delicacies. We invite you to stay in one of the resorts of this beach, such as the Spice Island Beach Resort.
Continue with St. George, an incredible port town and the capital of Grenada. Visit Fort George, which dates back to the 18th century, or check Fort Frederick. Both historical sites give you privileged views of the Caribbean. Explore the Grenada National Museum and learn all about Grenada’s history. The museum has ancient artifacts from the Carib and Arawak civilizations. Don’t miss the House of Chocolate and try the local cacao.
The Grenada Travel Authorization is a few steps away! Apply for the health document now and explore the beautiful beaches of Grenada. Visit Grenada now and enjoy your holiday!