Haitian citizens are truly lucky as they are among the countries that have the privilege to visit places around the world without needing a visa. According to the Henley Passport Ranking Index, Haiti holds the 95th place among all of the countries in the world. This index is based on travel freedom. The countries with lesser travel restrictions have the top ranks while those that have more restrictions hold the bottom ranks.
With a valid passport of Haiti, any Haitian citizen can visit 49 countries without a visa or with a visa on arrival. There is no need to make an application for a visa but one thing that is essential is to make sure there are no additional requirements. Some countries may require other travel related documents for allowing entry into the country, despite the fact that they do not require a visa.
Many of these countries do not require a visa altogether while some of these countries issue a visa on arrival. Visa on arrival simply means that the visa for staying in the country is issued at the time of arrival in the country. So if you are eligible for a visa on arrival you can visit the country and get your visa at the time.
To get a visa on arrival, the passport is a valid document, there can be some additional requirements but the passport is extremely necessary. When the passport gets stamped at the time of arrival, the holder of the passport is eligible to stay in the country for a specified period of time.
What makes things even better is that several countries provide visas on arrival. The visa on arrival program is great as people do not have to apply for a visa before their trip. Under this program, travelers receive their visas on the spot upon reaching their destination country. This saves a lot of time and effort and makes traveling easier.
Haitians can enjoy last minute trips to all of these 49 countries. Although one thing that is important to understand is that you can not stay indefinitely in the country. The stay in the country would only be valid for a maximum time period specified by the country. It could be anywhere between 30 days and 180 days. So plan your trip accordingly and leave the country before this time passes.
What if my destination is not on the list?
49 countries allow you to enter and stay there without a visa. This still leaves a lot of other countries that require you to have a valid visa along with other travel documents to be able to visit and stay. So if there is a visa required to visit the country that you wish to visit then you can easily apply for it on iVisa.com.
iVisa.com can help you at all steps of applying for all the travel documents very easily. All you need to do is go to iVisa.com and fill in your application online. All of the services provided by iVisa.com are as follows:
- Online forms with simple language. We use easy and simple language in all of our forms. This is to make the forms easy to understand.
- Team of experts to review your documents. To make sure that your form gets approved we have a team of experts. This team reviews all of your forms in order to eliminate any errors that might be there.
- 100% government compliant photos. We also have a team that works to make your photos 100% government compliant. You can upload whichever photo that you want and can get it approved as our team will make it compliant as per the government standards.
- Guidance every step of the way. Our team of customer support service is active 24/7 . It is the responsibility of this service to help you at each and every step of your application. You can contact them whenever you want and get the assistance that you need.
Head to iVisa.com to use the visa checker to see if you need a visa to visit the country that you want. If you need the visa then complete the application online by following the steps mentioned on the site or contact customer support for help.
List of visa free countries for the citizens of Haiti
A passport of Haiti can give you the perk of visiting 49 countries without a visa but there still can be additional requirements. That is the reason why you should carefully go through the list.
- Cook Islands
- Palau Islands: entry with visa on arrival
- Samoa: entry with visa on arrival
- Tuvalu: entry with visa on arrival
- Armenia: entry with visa on arrival
- Iran: entry with visa on arrival
- Jordan: entry with visa on arrival
- Palestinian Territory
- Bangladesh: entry with visa on arrival
- Cambodia: entry with visa on arrival
- Hong Kong (SAR China)
- Laos: entry with visa on arrival
- Macao (SAR China) : entry with visa on arrival
- Maldives: entry with visa on arrival
- Nepal: entry with visa on arrival
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka: entry with eTA
- Timor-Leste: entry with visa on arrival
- Bolivia: entry with visa on arrival
- Cape Verde Islands: entry with visa on arrival
- Comores Islands: entry with visa on arrival
- Egypt: entry with visa on arrival
- Guinea-Bissau: entry with visa on arrival
- Kenya: entry with visa on arrival
- Madagascar: entry with visa on arrival
- Malawi: entry with visa on arrival
- Mauritania: entry with visa on arrival
- Mauritius: entry with visa on arrival
- Mozambique: entry with visa on arrival
- Seychelles: entry with visa on arrival
- Somalia: entry with visa on arrival
- Tanzania: entry with visa on arrival
- Togo: entry with visa on arrival
- Uganda: entry with visa on arrival
- Zambia: entry with visa on arrival
- Zimbabwe: entry with visa on arrival
You have the privilege to visit all the countries on the list without a visa. But some countries still require visitors to have a health declaration form to enter the country to reduce the spread of diseases such as the current COVID-19. Use our Universal Travel Checklist after you decide your destination and get ready to take your trip.