Learn More: Health Declaration
All travelers must now complete and submit an Electronic Health Declaration Form on arrival. These forms are distributed on board all flights to Hong Kong. Alternatively, passengers can submit theirs by filling out an online application form.
However, some users have had difficulty completing this form before their travel date. If this is the case for you, iVisa is here to help. We can help you with this process so you'll have one less thing to worry about for your trip.
Our application process is quick and easy. Once your application is completed and accepted, you will be sent a QR code that will need to be presented to the officials in Hong Kong.
Required Documents to Apply
Valid passport 6 months beyond your planned departure date.
Credit/Debit card or Paypal to process your payment.
The Hong Kong health declaration form is currently aimed at all nationalities, including the same Hong Kong citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong health declaration form is a Single Entry document and expires 1 days after issued allowing a max stay of 1 year Per Entry.
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
You can apply for the Hong Kong Declaration Form up to 24 hours in advance of your arrival in Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong health declaration form has the purpose of facilitating the entry to Hong Kong but it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires it, the immigration officers at the airport will ask for your Visa. Bear in mind that some nationalities require a paper visa. If that is the case for you, we suggest you approach the nearest embassy.
You can use the Hong Kong health declaration form at the following control points: Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong - Zhuhai - Macao Bridge, Lok Ma Chau, Man Kam To, Sha Tau Kok and Shenzhen Bay.
Non-Hong Kong residents will be denied entry into Hong Kong. All other passengers who are eligible to enter will be required to undergo 14 days of mandatory quarantine.
Passengers are no longer permitted to transit through Hong Kong International Airport. All sea-to-air ferry services (Greater Bay Area to Hong Kong) and air-to-sea ferry services (Hong Kong to Greater Bay Area) have also been suspended.
All arrivals into Hong Kong are required to undergo a medical test for COVID-19 after completing of all customs, immigration and health clearance requirements.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard - with USD 20.00 we process your document within 24 hours.
- Rush - for a price of USD 35.00 you are able to receive your Hong Kong Health Declaration in only 4 hours.
- Super Rush - with a total cost of USD 60.00 you can get your health declaration in just 30 minutes. If you are in a hurry and want your document as fast as possible, we recommend this option.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for payment: The payment method you choose must be made online.
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
Please find here a sample of a Hong Kong Health Declaration:
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AIR FRANCE
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR EMIRATES
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Delta Airlines
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR LUFTHANSA
- HONG KONG ELECTRONIC HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR UNITED AIRLINES
- HONG KONG HEALTH DECLARATION FORM FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES
- Hong Kong electronic health declaration form for british airways
- Hong Kong visa for Indians
- Hong Kong Electronic Health Declaration Form for Air Canada
- Is a Hong Kong visa on arrival available?
- Hong Kong visa requirements
- Do I need a Hong Kong tourist visa?
- The requirements for Hong Kong visa-free nationalities
- IS THE HONG KONG VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS STILL AVAILABLE?
- HONG KONG VISA POLICY
- HOW TO GET A HONG KONG VISIT VISA
- Do I need a visa for Hong Kong?
- How to obtain a Hong Kong travel visa?
- What you need to know about the Hong Kong visa application form
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.